CHAPTER : 22(M) (last)

Start from the beginning

The wedding ceremony started. The all prayed their prayer. And wore each other rings.

The wedding ended with Tae kissed Jungkook passionately

They both high their elders.

Jin : Son here have some ritual as a culture of our family . I wanna give you something .
Jk : What Eomma.
Jin take out a pink pan from behind.

Jk : What is it?
Jin : If your Alpha throw sone tantrums then throw this pan over his head.
Jk : What?
Jin : I know you are shocked but they deserve it. After living with this family for 29 years I know how to deal with this all. So have it.
Jk : Eomma i don't need now. Whe  I will need it I will ask for it from you.
Tae : My princess is not like you he loves me.
Jin : Are you saying I don't love your Appa.
Nj : Hehe Babé we will talk about it later. Now let's eat.
Jin : Okay let's eat.

After the dinner Taehyung and Jungkook left for mansion with family. Jungkook took shower and came out wearing a bathrob. Tae already took the shower ina different room and cane inside only in towel.
(You know what I mean, only towel)

He saw Jungkook is applying some bodylotion in his body.
Tae : Let me help you to dry your hair princess.
Jk :Okay.
Taehyung picked up the dryer and started to dry the hair. He looked at the mirror and saw how Jungkook eyes are closed enjoying the warmth.

Tae shut it off and put it down  on table. He hold Jungkook and make him stand.
Jk : What happened Alpha?
Tae : I cannot take my eyes from you today princess.
Jk :(blush) Thank you Alpha.

Tae :Let me devour this beauty tonight.
Jungkook hugged Taehyung with blishy cheek and nodded slightly. And what else? Taehyung got the permission and he picked up kook over his broad shoulder and walked toward the bed.

He throw him on bed and looked at Jungkook from head to toe with love and list in his face.
Tae : Open the knot if the bathroom princess.

Jungkook opened the knot with shaky hands . Taehyung helped Kook to be naked in front of his eyes.
Tae : Fallen angel... Princess you are the fallen angel with sin. The sin for me to devour.
Jk : uhmm~ Alpha..

Tae : Spread you legs for me princess I wanna see you more perfectly.
Taehyung said as he pulled of his towel as his manhood came out which is standing angrily . The tip is red and the c*ck is vainy that all the veins are visible.

Jungkook spread his leg in front if his hubby.
Tae : I am gonna f*ck you until you don't feel the legs.
Jk : uhmmm~ f-f*ck m-me Alpha... I want you in m-my hole... I wanna feel you.
Tae : How did my omega got so bold huh? How this innocent mouth started to say f**thy words huh!
Jk : Jimin and Lisa help me .
Tae : Well I don't wanna hear who taught but they did great. I will f*ck you raw like a b*tch .
Jk : p-please....
Tae : Please what princess tell your Alpha what do you want.
Jk : F*ck me like a sl*t.... I wanna be your sl*t, wh*re . Please do something to me.
Tae : Just a f**thy mouth of yours have became in these days. You will get as you want me Pincess.....

Saying this he hold Kook' legs and spread them more and hover on him. He pushed the half length inside Kook' pink wet hole in one go causing Jungkook cry out in pleasure and and finally he pusbed the whole length and started to thrust like an animal while Jungkook moaning and screaming and like the night goes on.

Time skip to around 4 am when Jungkook is asleep But Taehyung is not. He kissed on Jungkook' forehead and left getting ready for something which is still due to do.

In a room where Minjoon and Haejoon are tied up on a chair with whole body filled with bruised.
Taehyung entered into the room with Namjoon like a Mafia Boss while a ciggarette is in between his lips.
Haejoon looked up angrily toward Taehyung and Minjoon just angrily looking at Namjoon.

Tae : So how you are my cousin Haejoon and uncle What name Minjoon. Right. Hi I am The Alpha King Kim Taehyung. Means your new Lord who's life you wanted to take away. Means my princess your queen Kim Jungkook. Appa what is law for whom try to harm The queen?
Nj : Death in wolf world and execution in rule of government.

Tae : Good then what do you choose My rule or Government rule? Well I will not let you choose. Because you tried to snatch my love from me so I will give you a peaceful death.
Hj : Just open this hands and I will show you who is real Alpha?
Tae : (eyes changed into golden) Do you know what are you saying.

Taehyung daid with deep venom voice which causes Haejoon and Minjoon both scared in their place. They lowed their head in submission.

Tae : Appa I don't wanna ruin my mood. Kill them I don't wanna dirty my hand. Beat them, cut their body parts and then burn them down.
Nj : Bub it will be so m...

Tae : I don't care if it is inhuman act because I am an wolf and I am a true blood. I don't want them to die peacefully. So do what I am saying. I want them die like a hell....

Taehyung said and left when still he heard the loud screams but he don't care. Because they tried to touch his Princess . He will kill and burn down everything who will try to touch his Princess and family.

Taehyung came back home and laid down beside Jungkook and hugged the naked body into warm embrace.
Tae :  Now no one can come between us Princess. You are mine. Now if someone try to touch you I will show them too the real hell ....

LIFE CAN HAVE VARIETIES BUT WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF LIFE IT WILL UNITED INTO ONE. DON'T RUN BEHIND THE PERSON WHO DON'T MEAN TO BE YOURS. YOU LIFE IS NOT FOR OTHERS BUT FOR YOU ONLY. SO ENJOY AS YOU NOT AS OTHERS....

THE END....

Don't worry 1 chapters still left.....