𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

Start from the beginning

"𝐇𝐎𝐖 my little one doing?" sky poked saniyas stomach. "girl bye." saniya laughed.

it was awkward to saniya whenever any of her friends would talk about her pregnancy. she was still in disbelief herself that she was actually pregnant.

she had came to the conclusion that she would be keeping the baby. It wasn't in her to kill her first child. "whatchu want a girl or boy?" sky looked up at her.

"it don't really matter to me." she said truthfully. "what do you mean it don't matter?" sky said her voice laced with confusion.

"i'd be happy with a girl or boy." she explained. "i want a little nephew, oh my goddd i can't wait." sky said excitedly.

"you and von needa work on that." saniya joked. sky held a blank expression. "i don't fuck with that man."

"you sholl was with him last night." saniya stated. "no i wasn't." sky lied. "you'on gotta lie to me boo i seen your location." she laughed.

sky smiled and shook her head.

"so what y'all cool now?" she asked. "unt un." sky dismissed. "so what is it?" saniya said getting more and more interested.

"we just be fucking bruh it ain't nothing more." sky laughed. "i thought von had a girlfriend." saniya scrunched her eyebrows.

"he gotta what??" sky shouted.

"you didn't know?" saniya jaw dropped. "he fuck with kema like real bad." saniya told. "shekema?" sky wondered feeling her heart drop to her toes.

saniya nodded. "what the fuck." sky said angrily. "i'm finna call him." sky went to her call log and pressed vons contact.

the phone rung for a while before her answered. "what?" von said from the other side of the phone. "don't what me the fuck." she snapped.

"sky what do you want?." he said irritably. "you fuck with kema?" she got straight to the point.

"who?" von played dumb. "kema." sky repeated. "nah i don't." he answered. "stop lying to me." sky said loudly.

"i don't fuck with that girl." von told. "bullshit." sky spat. "where you at? i'm finna come get you." he questioned.

"i'm not going nowhere with you. go pick up kema manly ass." sky responded. "man." was all von said before hanging up.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"𝐒𝐎 why people saying you fuck with her if you don't fuck with her??" sky yelled from the passenger seat of vons car.

"i don't know." von dragged his hands down his face. "and she be making post about you." sky told. "what she be saying." he laughed.

"ain't shit funny." she mugged him. "what she be saying folks." von smiled at how mad she was.

"just know she be saying YOU her man." she pointed. "ian her man." he looked her in her eyes as his dreads hung over his face.

"yeah right." sky rolled her eyes. "i wanna be yo man but you play to much." he shuffled in his seat. "I PLAY?" she said loudly.