goodb7

gshi s7 89c u 8 and when we were done she was like oH sorry i gotta go and iws liek Ok c U!!! :3 and i ws so happg that i got her numebr ant stuff and then my bro Jimmy pop was like Heyyy yoo man who was thatt??? aas that ur brother or sumthin!!??? Hahaaaaaaahahaahahaha and then i punchhee him in the face and was like SHDUT UP and yeah and then i went back hoem qne i just coidlnt stop thinkin about that beaitigul girl,.,..she wae eo majestic,.,. so prett,, omso beautiful,.,...wow.,..until i got d A CALL AF From her sndi was like oh my god thar nudt be h e r.,,.. and when i picked up i heard the moist sweetest voice ever...

Him: *"Hey man named. how sre you?? sorry i had to go so erly. i har to take care of my bird an stuf."

Man: [anrd "Ua no its ok i toally undrstand anf im oung fine thakdd so i wa wondring ummmm.,.,.".

and then i got EXTREMELY nervous becaus i waw trhing to adk her kf she wantee to come over tomoeeow btu i didnt knwo hwo to word it..,.
.

An-n; d d d d d dd d d d d dbd d d d d d dd d d dd d d d d d d d d d d e re d d e dd d d d d d d do yo uwanna cum over tomorow and nyahe like chill and hang out arn get to know eachother betetr and stuff :3
... Hell o???

Factory 81: hi siorry i didnr hear you skrrybwhat

and then i sighed and said " irs okx...lol...forget i sed anyting.. c..its ntohjng.. "

[¥|÷×√×|v; Ok wkell wann a come over tomorrow at like 2pm qnd hang out and get to know eachother ebttr and stuff maybe

AND THEN I WAS LIKEN O WYAY SHE .

M; Yeah i wod love to awhaht time??

nathaniel: 2pm

m: oK well im fona go sleep nos so bye.
m

a thenwe hung up. i coidknt bleive what i justhapkend.p im gonna go to her house tomorrow. thate crazy. So then i wrnt to sleep and dreamed abojt somethig r eallh crazy.