"Ok," I said as he let me go up the stairs. I opened the door and saw him lying on his stomach with his face towards the door and hair in his face. His blankets only covered half his back. I put my bag down near the door before shutting it behind me. I sat on the edge of his bed next to him and rubbed his bare back. I traced over his shoulder blades and his spine lightly. He grumbled something before turning his head away. I giggled at him continuing to rub his back. I heard him let out a yawn before he stretched and looked back toward me. His eyes weren't all the way open but he saw me. A lazy grin was on his face.

"Hi my love," I said moving some hair out of his face.

"Hi lovey," he said with his voice rough from sleep. He moved to rub his eyes.

"Merry Christmas," I said rubbing his back again

"Merry Christmas to you too," he said. He sighed before moving to sit against the headboard. He patted the space next to me and I sat next to him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and played with my hair. He kissed my temple.

"Is everyone else up?" He asked.

"Yes," I said. He nodded a little. "Your brother is just like you," I said.

"Which one," he asked.

"Ron"

"What stupid thing did he do"

"He made a girl cry at their ball"

He looked down at me as I smiled at him. He sighed

"Did he go with anyone?:

"Yes but they didn't even dance"

"Sounds like my night"

"I know"

"She yelled at him like you did to me"

"Probably"

"Was her date part of her family:

"No, it was Vik"

"Vik as in Viktor krum?"

"Yeah"

"Did he know"

"Not until the dance."

"Was he made she went with her date"

"Yep"

"Even when he could've asked her"

"Yeah"

"He fucked up bad," he said. "I know from experience" I laughed a little as he kissed my cheek. "Never again" I looked around the room when he moved his arm off me. "I want food. Let's go" he said. I smiled at him as he threw on a sweater and pajama pants. He pulled me off his bed before we went downstairs.

"Morning sleepy head," Fred said

"Shove off," Charlie said pushing him. He looked at Ron.

"Heard you made a girl cry," he said. Ron physically stuttered. I laughed and nudged Charlie

"Give him a break. I already yelled at him." I said.

"She did" Ron muttered

"Come on kids. Presents!" Molly said walking into the kitchen. She basically dragged us into the living room. I sat next to Charlie who immediately wrapped his arm around my waist. I held onto the hand that was on my waist. Molly passed out the Presents to everyone. Charlie had a soft smile on his face as he watched his family open up their gifts. I know he hasn't managed to get up here in a long time to actually see them again.

"Y/n deary your turn," Molly said. I nodded before opening my gifts. Ginny gave me some chocolates and a book she'd think I'd like. Ron gave me some broom stuff. Harry had given me a picture he found of the two of us when we were young. I had given him a similar thing but him with his parents. The twins gave me some pranking candies to prank the team when I get back. Percy had given me some new quills and aurther and Molly had given me some books and chocolates. Charlie had grabbed a box from beside him and handed it to me.