Im Ready : Chapter 2

Offical Chapter 1 To "Im Ready"

Enjoy ...

- - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

September 8 , 2013

Kiana~

I'm out that H-town Coming, coming down I'm coming down dripping candy on the ground H, H-town, town, I'm coming down Coming down dripping candy on the ground

I know when you were little girls You dreamt of being in my world Don't forget it, don't forget it Respect that, bow down bitches I took some time to live my life But don't think I'm just his little wife Don't get it twisted, get it twisted This my shit, bow down bitches

Bow down bitches, bow bow down bitches Bow down bitches, bow bow down bitches H-town bishes, h-h-town bishes I'm so crown, bow bow down bitches

(have yall heard that song before ? its beyonces new 2013 song called "Bow Down" . look it up ! it honestly go HELLA hard ! like ive been slappin it since it came out)

Back To the Story ...

My alarm plays "Bow Down" . I turn it on dismiss kind of wishing I could listen to the rest of the song . I groan and then slowly get out of my bed . I drag myself to the bathroom and strip out of my big jackson 5 tshirt and my panties since thats all I slept in last night . I turn on the warm water and get into the shower . I spend 10 minutes washing my body and 15 just relaxing in the water . I kind of just wasted water but whatever ! I wrap my towel around my body and brush my teeth ; wash my face . I curl my hair and apply on lip gloss ; mascara ; eye shadow and eye liner (not in order btw lol) . I go inside my room and drop my towel to the floor . I lotion myself and then put on some lotion , powder , and deodrant . I put on my matching plain black laced bra and panties and walk to my closet . Looking around my closet and in my dresser I decide to wear black skinny ripped jeans , black tanktop , army jacket , and black combat boots . I throw that on and grab my school bag (which is just a simple purse) . I close my door behind me and walk downstairs only to see my irratating mom Diana and my hard headed brother Zach ."

Diana: What took you so long ?

Kiana: I was getting ready ...

Zach: I bet you she was fingering herself and moaning that stupid boy band na- (gco)

Diana: Zach stfu ! Thats out of line .

Zach: Well mom dont be suprised If she comes home today not a virgin because you know that boy band reckless behavior- (gco)

Kiana: Mindless Behavior ! Mindless Behavior ! Miiiinnndleesss Behaviooor ! What is so hard about that ?

Zach: Anyways , that group is coming to school and she'll be tryna fuck them and- (gco)

Diana: Thats enough ! You two go to the bus stop before your late and have to walk !

My mom exits the house and goes off to work . I eat a poptart and walk to the bus stop . Zach gets there 5 minutes after me and we sit there waiting on the bus . Ugh ! I cant stand Zach ! Hes always bothering me about how much I like Mindless Behavior . Like , damn . Can he get off my and Mb's dick and let a nigga breath ! Its not my fault their so damn sexy ! Especially Roc (: Gawd Oh Gawd . I would eat him ALIVE ! Zach . Ugh Zach . Hes in the 9th grade and he just turned 14 and Im about to be 16 this weekend , now that I think about it haha . Finally the bus gets here after 10 minutes of waiting . The bus driver is so ghetto ! Shes late almost every fucking day ! I get on the bus and I see the normal crowd of teens who get on the bus . I walk to the middle/backish where my friends are and Zach sits in the very back with his loud horny man whore 9th grade friends . Can you believe his friends be tryna hook up with me ? I sit down and start talking with my friends .