Chapter 34: Enel's Lobby

Start from the beginning

"Who knows the island's pretty big. Where should we start?" Nami's questioned was answered by a big explosion happening to her right.

The crew looked up at one of the buildings who had a large amount of smoke coming from it. "That's got to be where he's at!!"

"Alright." Zoro spoke up to his group. "Let's get moving."

Everyone agreed; not with their words, but by their actions as they all ran off towards the smoke.

"I think we should take a right!" Zoro yelled out.

"In that case we should turn left." Sanji was quick to yell back.

"You wanna fight about it?!" The swordsman quickly glared back at the cook as they ran.

"Guys, chill!" Nami yelled at the two. "We're just going straight!!"

"You know, I could—" (Y/N) got cut off by the whole group.

"NO!"

"But I—"

"NO!!"

"Ugh. Fine." The woman continued to run, sulking about her idea to fly off ahead getting shot down.

Zoro scoffed at the (h/c) haired woman before explaining. "If our idiot captain hadn't rushed ahead on his own, we wouldn't be in this little problem right now."

"Well. We're the ones following that idiot around." Sanji pointed out. "So what does that make us?"

"Then again, thanks to Luffy, the Marine forces are scatted all over the island. All we have to do is head straight for Court House!" Nami explained to the group.

"Let's hope we don't run into any of those scattered marines any time soon..." (Y/N) stopped in front of Zoro, peaking around the man. "Zoro?"

"Hey, is something wrong?" Nami joined (Y/N) in questioning the swordsman.

The man smirked in response. "Looks like we have guests."

(Y/N) looked forward as she heard the sounds of running in front of her. "Awww puppies!!"

"NOT PUPPIES!!" The captain of the Watch Dogs angrily yelled at the woman. "We are the Watch Dogs! Guards of the Island's front gate! You've run rampant for far too long, villainss! No criminal shall cross this line!"

Sanji took a long hit of his cig before speaking. "What's wrong? You guys can't afford horses?"

"Hey I think the puppies are cute!" (Y/N) quickly spoke up against her chef.

"Look around before you mock us, pirate scum!!" The captain yelled as more marines surrounded the group.

"Yep. I say they got us surrounded alright." Sanji said with a bored expression on his face.

"We're they following us all this time?!" Nami and Sniper King yelled out in fear.

The Watch Dog captain began evilly laughing at the group. "It's too late to run away now! You're finished!!"

"Yeah, we'll see." Zoro smiled at the man.

(Y/N) looked up at swordsman with sparkles in her eyes. "He's so cool!!" She whisper screamed to herself as Zoro pushed her face down, away from him.

"You cocky little scandal!" The captain yelled out at the swordsman. "Alright men lets—"

The man was cut off by a large rumbling coming up on the group. (Y/N) turned around, screaming when she saw a giant creature before her. "IS THAT A KING BULL?!!"

"Grab on, here!" Polly yelled out as he grew ropes from his hands for the crew to grab on to.

(Y/N) quickly grabbed hold of a rope before she and the others were pulled up, on top of the king bull. The woman didn't have the most prefect landing since she landed on her stomach on the back of a pew. "Ughhh..." (Y/N) groaned in pain as she slid backwards, siting on the pew behind her.