Part 16

Hey guys I made an Idea book for what story I will make and I see what you think about the story that I may write so Let's get started in the story!?

Obanai -Pov-

It's been a while snice Master told the other Fake Ass Hashiras to stay away for us Ava: Never said any better thanks Obanai  we are hanging out in the house talking and thinking baby names but none so far Give me a name for a boy and girl please  Tanjiro and Ms. Tamayo is talking about babies and other stuff. I got up and walk outside for a little walk but turns out the other Hashiras was on the walk. Mitsuri saw me "Hey Obanai what are you doing out here?" Mitsuri asked getting the other Hashiras to look at my way "I'm just getting so air" I said walking away.

The other Hashiras want to talk to me so more but I never said anything and left sitting in a tree near the house so in case they call me I'm right here and walk in.

Tanjiro -Pov-

Once Obanai left we still talk about the baby and other things but I felt not right to what I wearing so I got up form my chair going upstairs to change.

After changing  I came back down stairs wanted to sleep Ms. Tamayo notice letting me come over to her sand fell asleep next to her with my head in her lap.

3 -pov-

The other Hashiras wanted to say sorry to Tanjiro but can't snice master told them to stay away from them so they hang out until their crows fly down to give them their mission they tell each other bye before going. Obanai got down from the tree after 4 hours for quiet place he went inside the house to see that everyone was sleep on Ms. Tamayo while she is reading a book. Ms. Tamayo saw Obanai come in walking towards her "Come on I know come and lay next to your boyfriend" Ms. Tamayo said Obanai nodded 

Obanai went towards Tanjiro form behind and cuddle with him in his arms falling asleep Shadow and the others laid around the group napping as well.

Hey guys sorry that I haven't been updating all the story it's alot of work and some of the stories that I write is going to be rewriting so have a nice nigh or day