Camping

Reaching the forest, it appeared that we were the last ones to arrive. Everybody else had already reached and had been awaiting our arrival.

"Sorry guys for getting late," Stacy apologised. "Ya'll know we had to do two trips."

"That's alright Stacy," Sandra replied, "you guys just took about fifteen minutes longer."

Our group parked our vehicles at suitable spots since they would remain out for the entire night.

"I'm so excited!" I exclaimed as we began to walk. "This is so fun!"

"Of course cutie!" Sandra slapped my back. "Especially when you have a friend like me!"

She shifted her hair and posed while I gave her a flying kiss. Lovingly, Sandra grabbed the kiss and placed it against her heart.

"No one gets to flirt with my Babe!" Ace complained.

"Possessive!" Stella commented.

Ace caught me by my waist and pulled me closer. He kissed my cheek and winked at Stella.

"You guys are so cute!" Stacy said. "Wish I had a boyfriend!"

"Yeah yeah," Henry rolled his eyes. "As if you haven't been rejecting all the guys that approach you!"

"I mean, it ain't my fault if they aren't ideal!" Stacy raised her shoulders. "They don't fall under my category of an ideal boyfriend!"

"And what's your definition of an ideal boyfriend?" Henry asked.

"Lemme tell!" I sprung. "A handsome, rich and flirtatious guy but only around her. Someone who loves anime and is cute like nothing in this world! And of course, him being a bisexual would be an icing on the cake!"

Henry's mouth was left agape while Stacy simply smirked and winked at me while I sent a flying kiss for her as well.

"You do know a lot of stuff!" Ace admired.

"I know a lot of stuff," I spoke haughtily. "Right Sandra?"

She coughed. "Don't you dare Nayan!"

I laughed. "I won't, for sure!"

"What is he talking about?" Stacy asked.

"Nothing which you can stomach," Sandra sighed. "I can't risk telling you anything. Your name should be written in the guiness book of world records for spilling the beans."

"Thank you dearie!" Stacy laughed and so did we.

Our group continued chatting on while we moved through the beautiful forest. Ace kissed me from time to time and it felt like he never felt enough. I was loving his every gesture.

A clearing came, a small area which must have been used by the previous campers. We decided to set things up at this spot, in which I did barely anything. Since it was my first time experiencing camping, I was given easy tasks and was asked to observe for any more future trips.

I gave precise attention to every move they made. How Ace, Henry, Cat and Stella worked together to set up the portable tents, how Stacy and Sandra set things for filling our stomachs and how Jess and I collected wood for lighting fire once it got dark.

In about an hour and a half with some troubles, everything was set appropriately.

Our group sat together, some on the ground, some on rocks while me and Ace at a log and chatted on. It was absolutely amazing. To be able to hangout with friends and your love interest at the same time throughout the night, camping and chatting about all kinds of stuff.