"Thank you" Y/N smiled.

"Of course,dear" the lady gave them both a warm smile. "Have a nice day"

The boys headed to the elevator and stepped in. Y/N leaned his head on the wall, wondering what to expect from the CEO of a streaming service. He was about to close his eyes...

"Hold the elevator please!"

"Oh shit" his eyes snapped open to see the elevator already closing. Without thinking he stuck his left arm out in an effort to stop the doors, only to have them close on his arm.

"Shit!" Seth cussed, immediately pushing the elevator button to keep the doors open as the person rushed in as fast as they could. "What is wrong with you?!"

"They needed to get in,it could've been urgent!" Y/N defended as he held his arm.

"There's a button,man!" Seth pointed. "It's right there!"

"I panicked!" Y/N replied. "I didn't have time to think!"

"You never think at all!" Seth shot back.

"But it still worked out" Y/N pointed out.

"You could've gotten your arm cut off!" Seth yelled.

"It's an elevator,not a guillotine" Y/N rolled his eyes.

"I mean,you could still lose your arm" the third person finally spoke up. The two boys finally remembered and turned to her.

"Thanks for the save,both of you" she was looking at Seth so Y/N couldn't see her but...

'I know that voice,why do I know that voice?'

"Holy shit," Seth covered his mouth. "Jenna?!"

'I know that name,why do I know that name??!'

"In the flesh, it's nice to finally meet you guys..." the girl laughed before turning to the young rapper with a smile. 

"Especially you,Y/N"

"..."

Y/N tried to speak,but no words came out. He just kept blinking in disbelief, wondering if it was real or she'd disappear once he blinked enough times.

It took Seth stepping on his foot to make Y/N come out of his trance.

"Jenna..." He finally let out. "Sorry... I still can't believe this is happening. Holy shit"

"I can imagine" Jenna laughed a little. "But you're alright,some people just pass out on the spot once they see me look at them"

"Can't exactly blame them" Y/N shook his head.

"So, Hitman" Jenna teased. "What brings you two to my workplace? I wouldn't happen to be your next target would I?"

"Well,we were ordered to take out the next hot chick we see so," Y/N played along. "Seth,get the Mini Uzi!"

'on it!" Seth then sttempted to open his bag while Jenna laughed at their antics.

"You two are crazy" the actress looked between them.

"We're actually here cause apparently the CEO has something to tell us" Y/N once again leaned against the elevator wall, watching the numbers on the indicator go higher.

"Interscope and Netflix?" Jenna raised an eyebrow. "Someone's becoming hot stuff"

Y/N let out a chuckle as the elevator came to a stop. "I don't even know how to respond to that".

"A normal person would say thank you" Jenna tilted her head at him.

"Unfortunately he's not normal" Seth said.