Netflix And Literal Chills

Start from the beginning

"Lock the doors!" He screamed at the Uber driver who was still in shock that people were now in his car and even more people were flocking around it seconds later trying to get in.

"What?" The driver asked.

"LOCK THE DOORS!" The two boys screamed.

The man immediately did as instructed and locked the doors.

"I understand the excitement," Y/N said, looking out the window at the screaming fans. "But can we please get out of here?"

The driver immediately nodded and put the car into motion, causing the fans in front of it to back away. Once they'd driven far enough,Y/N rolled down the window and brought his head out, flashing a smile and waving at the crowd who wasted no time in taking pictures on their phones.

Once they were out of sight,Y/N went back insides, rolling the windows up, breathing heavily.

"That was crazy..." Seth said as both tried to catch their breath.

"Crazy is putting it gently" Y/N scoffed. "we should be thankful we made it out of there"

"First time?" The driver chuckled.

"Yeah..." Y/N nodded.

"I could tell" the dark skinned man replied. "I've driven a few celebrities around and it gets worse than what you just saw"

"Holy shit..." Y/N breathed. "I always thought these guys exaggerated about being mobbed"

"Welcome to LA,kid" the man said.

Y/N sat back in the car, trying to catch his breath and process all that'd happened.

__________

It was 2:50pm when they'd arrived the Netflix headquarters in Hollywood. Just being in the Hollywood area on it's own was stunning to Y/N. He doubted he'd ever get used to stuff like this.

"Excuse me," Seth said to the receptionist at the front desk,she was an older lady and had on glasses. "We received an email inviting us to a meeting with Ted Sarandos"

"Your names please" the lady requested.

"Y/N L/N and Seth Brendan" Y/N spoke up.

After a couple seconds on her desktop, she landed on both names. "Ah,yes. Mr L/N and Mr Brendan.. may I see some ID please?"

"Of course" Y/N reached for his wallet.

"Shit,I didn't bring mine" Seth realized. "I'll just use my driver's license"

"Show off" Y/N rolled his eyes.

Once they presented the identification to the woman,she nodded at both boys. "Mr Sarandos is on the last floor, first door on your left. You can't miss it"