Tracy: So how are things going

Not to good thanks to you :Alex

Tracy: Aww what did I do ruin your little relationship.

Actually Tracy that's exactly what you did. :Alex

Tracy: Woah calm down just because it didn't work out because you and a superstar doesn't mean it's my fault.

Alex smiled angrily as she shoved her phone back in her pocket. She looked up at the TV seeing herself in the reflection sitting in this huge living room. She stood up and started walking around the house looking back at the staircase making sure that Hailee wasn't coming back yet. As she was walking around she saw a big piano sitting in the corner. Alex walked over to it but saw that it was pretty dusty. She turned on the lamp next to it and sat down on the stool letting her fingers rest on the keys. She played a few keys then just like last night words started flowing into her head. She didn't have her notebook so she got out her phone and typed away on her notes as words came into mind.

I know you think I got it all figured out
'Cause I walk around like my head's in the clouds
But I'm just a girl with her heart pourin' out of her head

I wish that you could see the pain that I've seen
All of the times I spent being not me
I hope you know that it's not always happy in my head

Alex stopped playing and took her hands off the keys as the picture of her and her dad on the guitar pick popped into her head. She opened her eyes and stood up seeing Hailee sitting on the couch, "So you can play?" Alex paused looking at her, "Yeah a little bit." Hailee laughed "That didn't sound like a little bit.... You know what you're doing." Alex stayed silent as she walked back over to the couch standing in front of Hailee holding her hand out for the shoes. Hailee looked up at her not giving them to her, "What's that song called?" Alex looked back at the piano then at Hailee, "I don't know yet." "Oh an original." Hailee said nodding her head. "Could I just have my shoes back?" Alex asked. "How long have you been playing for?" Hailee asked standing up and pushing past Alex and walking to the piano completely ignoring Alex. Alex sighed and followed her over to the piano. "Play it again." Hailee said looking down at the piano. "I don't think-" Hailee raised an eyebrow at her making Alex sigh and sit down at the piano. Hailee sat down next to her as Alex placed her hands on the keys ready to start playing. "Wait lyrics." Hailee said putting her hand on Alex's fingers telling her to stop. Alex pulled her hand out from under Hailee's and got her phone out pulling up her notes with the lyrics on it. Alex set it above the keys then set her fingers back on the keys.

know you think I got it all figured out
'Cause I walk around like my head's in the clouds
But I'm just a girl with her heart pourin' out of her head

I wish that you could see the pain that I've seen
All of the times I spent being not me
I hope you know that it's not always happy in my head

'Cause I don't know
The perfect road to go down
But I know I'm

Trying my best
Trying my best to be okay
Trying my best but every day, it's so hard
Holding my breath
Holding my breath 'til I can say
All of the words I want to say from my heart

If you really wanted, I could let you inside
It's been so long and I've got nothing left to hide
Would you believe me if I told you that I've got flaws

Now it's time to let the curtains unfold
And tell all the stories that I didn't want told
I let it out so I unburden my soul, I won't stop

'Cause I don't know
The perfect road to go down
But I know I'm

Trying my best
Trying my best to be okay
Trying my best but every day, it's so hard
Holding my breath
Holding my breath 'til I can say
All of the words I want to say from my heart

Alex took her hands off the keys as she closed her eyes for a second seeing her dad again. She felt a hand on her shoulder making her open her eyes and look to her right seeing Hailee looking at her. "I hate that." Alex said standing up grabbing her shoes from off the floor next to Hailee. "What?" Hailee said urgently standing up following Alex to the door. "The way you just looked at me like I'm some sort of lost dog. I hate it when people look at me like that because it makes me feel weak." Hailee looked at her for a second trying to take in what was happening, "Have a good day firecracker." Alex said walking out of the door and closing it behind her.