The planters check in

Jay bird tuning in. I may have been working on my other book recently so my writing style may have changed the tiniest bit. Hehe. Jay bird over and out~
------
Marcy, Anne, and the Planters plus (Y/N) walked into the kings throne room. "Dang girls, this is where you've been hanging out this whole time?" Anne asked. "I wouldn't say we 'hang out' here, but yes!" Marcy said excitedly, "Not me." (Y/N) grumbled while wobbly walking close to Anne. "Staying at the castle has been awesome." Marcy said excitedly. "Wow I can't believe we're here!" Sprig started, "And that were about to meet the king of Amphibia!!" Polly finished. "Wow just look at this place, am I dressed okay? Should I have worn my silk ascot?! I'll go back and get it!!" Hopidah said rushing away with his worries. Marcy grabbed him by the shoulders, "Hey, hey, don't stress guys. This is no big deal." Marcy said before Lady Olivia popped in. "Okay frog family, you are about to meet king Andrias. This is a big deal." Olivia said making the family gulp in union.

As they walked into the throne room they marveled at the sight besides of course (Y/N) and Marcy. "May I present to you, Andrias Leviathan, Lord of Amphibia. Peace keeper of a thousand years, and the first of his name." Lady Olivia said stepping out of the way to introduce the king. The four gasped, "Now that's king sized." Anne said. They all looked up at the giant newt who seemed menacing. "Hello Planter family!!" The king said joyfully and chuckling, "Oh bring it in you guys. Bring it in." The king said going in for a hug. Hopidah set Polly on the floor and whispered to them to bow but before they could the king grabbed them and hugged them tight. "It's so good to finally meet you!" Andrias said putting them on the floor. "I love this guy!!" Polly exclaimed while the king laughed. "Dear king Andrias just once it would be nice if you follow proper castle etiquette." Olivia said annoyed. Andrias blew a raspberry, "Oh etiquette schmetiquette!!" King Andrias blew off. "Ooh! and what do we have here?" King Andrias said getting on the floor kneeling, "Heeyy." Anne said nervously through gritted teeth. "You must be Anne. 'Sup! Am I saying that right? 'Sup?" Andrias asked, Marcy gave him a thumbs up and said 'You got it!' "Oh the thumb of approval!! And here's a thumb for you Anne!!" He said giving Anne a thumbs up. "Oh! Uh... Right back at ya!" Anne said giving him a fist bump. Andrias started luaghing and jumped up knocking Anne and (Y/N) off their feet. "Ow, ow, ow." (Y/N) said holding her ankle that landed on the floor, "Oh I'm so sorry (Y/N), are you okay?" He asked. "Mhm." She simply replied grabbing her crutches and standing up wobbly. "Okay now, let's get down to business shall we?" Marcy held Anne and (Y/N) close, "Getting you girls back home safe and sound. Alas, without the music box I'm afraid theirs nothing I can do. Marcy doesn't have it, and I assume you don't have it either." He said sitting down. "Oh!! Actually I do have the music box." Anne popped in. "What?! Are you serious???" Marcy and (Y/N) said in usion. "Why this is marvelous news! Come, come let's see it." Andrias said. "Well I don't have it, have it. Hop pop left it with some contacts to see what they could learn about it." Anne spoke truthfully pointing at Hopidah who chuckled nervously. "But I do have a photo of it!" She said pulling out her phone and showing him a picture of the box. "Yes, yes a photo." He giggled and grabbed his glasses, "Let's see here. Hmm how peculiar.  Marcy didn't you say the gems were colored? Look here they're- they're grey." Andrias pointed out, "Hey your right, I never actually noticed that." Anne said akwardly scratching the back of her neck. "This will require further study in the deepest of our archive's." Andrias said taking off his glasses. "Give me a few days to work with this information at that time we shall reconvene and set a glorious plan in motion." King Andrias said a little suspiciously. "Great!! Mar-Mar, what can I do to help?" Anne asked curiously. "Can you translate ancient Amphibian runes?" Marcy asked, "I sure can't!" And said with pride, Marcy chuckled. "Don't worry dude, I got this." Marcy said. "Nice just like group project's back home." Anne said, (Y/N) chuckled, "Yeah Mrs smarty-pants~" (Y/N) said suductively. "Until then my dear Planter's, go fourth and enjoy the sight of Newtopia. We've booked you a suite at the Hemisphere Hotel, my treat. And here pick a hand." He put both hands out in front of them. And walked up and was a little confused king Andrias tilted his head to one of his hands and Anne walked up to it and goes, "This hand?" She put an hand on his hand and removed it, "PSYCH!!" Andrias yelled and laughed like a maniac when Anne sighed. "But wait what's this?" He flipped a gold looking card up. "The royal credit card! It will grant you access to do anything in Newtopia. Be safe with this now, wars have been waged for less." Kind Andrias said placing the card in Hopidah's hands. "Whoa!!" Sprig said. "We get to explore Newtopia with unlimited mone?!" Sprig asked. "This is a dream come true!! Onward family. Time to see Newtopia!!" Sprig said confidently.