taste of heaven pt 2 final {Ghost}

Start from the beginning

A sharp intake of breath left your lips, your entire body trembling with the realization of what you were feeling.

Lust.
Desire.
How sinful, y/n.

"I—" You could barley mange your words.

You felt so guilty. You had betrayed everything the church stood for, everything you had sworn to protect.

And yet, you wanted him.
You wanted him to taint you.
You wanted him to make you his.

Oh, how his touch was so sinful. The gods must surly be watching now, y/n.

"Tell me how much you want me. I want to hear you say it."

He slipped two fingers inside you. Before you could manage a response, he slipped in a third.

"...oh fuc—Si-Simon, please..."

You breathed in sharply, your head arching back, your lips parted as you rocked your body against his fingers.

"Such a depraved little priestess. Sinning before the very altar you dedicated your life to serving and worshipping."

He pushed his fingers in, his fingers rubbing and rolling, teasingly.

In. Out.
In. Out.
Over and over again.

How utterly pathetic of you, y/n.
Look at you.
Sinning in the very church of your devotion to the gods.
My, my.

The sharp look of the church was nothing but a distant memory now, a memory that you pushed to the side for your own pleasure.

His eyes were focused on your lips as he smiled so sweetly at your writhing face full of pleasure and ecstasy.

"My, my y/n. You look like you want more than just my fingers. Is that it?"

"....please...I do..." You begged him.

"I ought to fuck you right here," he whispered, his eyes still locked on your own. "That what you want? You want my cock deep in your wet cunt?"

His words were like a sweet sin.

He slowly pulled a finger out, leaving only two inside you. Slowly, gently, he rubbed and flicked your sensitive bud with one finger as the other's mercilessly fucked you.

He paused, his lips hovering right up to yours, his eyes just inches from yours and your breathing shallow.

You were nothing but a depraved woman on the altar of a church, a priestess begging for release from a sinner.

"S-Si—"

You wanted to say his name again, but you couldn't. You were too weak, to overcome with everything that was happening.

You didn't want it to stop.
You wanted it more than you wanted to breathe.

"Not good enough, love. Looks like you'll have to come from just my fingers, yeah?""

His fingers began to fuck into you at an inhuman pace, giving you no break as you felt your body crumpling beneath you.

The touch of the man you were sinning with felt more real than the cold chill of the church.

You could hear his breath, sharp and shallow, overlapping with your desperate whines and moaning.
His lips were close to yours.
So close.

"Atta girl. Such a needy priestess you are for me, eh?"

His words laced with honey and passion as you were too lost in the high he was giving you.

"M'comming— fuckfuck, please, I'm—" you sobbed out, tears streaking down your hued cheeks as you hit your orgasm.

It felt like you were in heaven.
The feeling of sin almost too much to bear.

"That's a good girl. Fucking hell, love."

His lips greedily crashed onto yours, the feeling overwhelming and euphoric as his fingers slipped away from your soaked cunt.

His hands on you, pulling you closer as if he couldn't get close enough to you.

Your hands were on his shoulders, fingers digging into him as if you were trying to become one with him as you pressed your body against his own.

His hands traveled to your neck as if he was worshiping you.

He had taken everything you gave so willingly.
Your purity.
Your innocence.
Your virtue.

And he had given you everything your body had craved.

As his lips moved further and your hands went through his hair, you let go of the last little bit of your priestess nature.

You had become something new, all for the man whose lips were on your mouth in the most carnal way you could ever imagine.

How very sinful, y/n.
How very sinful indeed.

"My turn, love. I haven't gotten that taste of heaven yet, now have I, y/n?"