jsjsnsdb

SoooooOooooooOoooo. My best friend accidentally outed me as Trans to my dad 🫠

Hehehehe...that didn't go well.

Basically my best friend was texting me and my dad saw the texts, and my friend used my preferred name, so my dad asked about it. I could tell already that it wasn't gonna be the best reaction, so I said that I'm genderfluid. (Now, I've told my mom I go by all pronouns, so this was in case my dad said something to her, I could just say she already knew) He asked about what taht meant and I tried explaining that I go by all pronouns but someday when I feel more masculine I prefer he/him and my preferred name.

(Mind you, this isn't exactly true, but I figured that if I could get him used to using other pronouns and names for me on SOME days, it would be easier on him when i fully came out as trans)

Anyway, he was basically like: this generation has way too many labels. There used to be only gay, lesbian, and bi, and now...*sigh* listen *deadname* we've always let you be you. You don't need all these labels. You went from bi to pan and now THIS?! It's clear to me that you're being influenced by your friends, and it's clear that your friends are a little confused about themselves. So, I'm sorry if this hurts your feelings, but *deadname,* you'll always be my little girl. Also, let's not tell your mom about this, because she's already stressed out enough and this is DEFINITELY pushing some boundaries.

So...yeah. that's what he said basically. Oh, he also was like: you don't need to be *preferred name,* and frankly, *cousins deadname* doesn't need to be *cousins preferred name* either.

So anyhow, that's how my life's been lately.