chapter 2

You wake up and see ur in the doctors room thingy.
"what's going on?" i ask
"u just got jumped and u passed out for awhile but you should be fine to go nothing serious" the doctor said. i look around and see matt jeff and lita staring at me. i just got up and barged through them like they weren't even there.

NEXT SHOW IN LONDON.
matches: estelle vs stacy keibler (w the dudley boyz)
(w matt hardy) lita vs Victoria
(w steven richards) right to sensor vs estelle, the rock and stone cold.
jeff hardy vs stonecold (w estelle and the rock)

SHOW TIME.

you first match is with stacy keibler and the dudleyz. You have no backup but it's okay ig.
gear👇

You walk out the locker room but then bump into jeff

"oh hey estelle!" he says
"hey jeff." i say
"what's wrong?" jeff asked
"nothing but i got to go i've got a match so u can watch if u want." i suggest.
"ye okay sure." he says while walking with me to the gorilla and watching behind stage.
MATCH:
"The following match is scheduled for one fall...ONE FALL introducing first making her way to the ring from los angles accompanied to the ring by the dudley boyz, STACY KEIBLER!

(u change ur theme to btw)
And introducing the challenger from boston massachusetts...ESTELLE!

(ur theme is melina)
U get in the ring and everyone is cheering for u.weird..
U both lock up and u send her into the corner and punch her endlessly.
the dudleyz stand up on the ring and distract me then all of a sudden the hardyz n lita come out and attack them (accept lita)

U perform a ddt on stacy and pick up a win. the hardyz come in the ring with lita and they
lift up my hand.
"here is ur winner ESTELLE" announcer shouted.
we all go backstage and congratulate me.
"hey estelle we were wondering if u wanted to be a member of team xtreme?" lita asked
"sure why not." i say
We all go to our locker rooms and get into normal clothes. i put on some jeans,black knee high boots and a black top with a leather jacket. We go to the car and travel to the next city we're in and it's new york.

NEXT SHOW:
matches: lita and estelle vs stacy keibler and trish stratus
team extreme vs TNA
...

You go to the locker room getting ready
gear👇

(without the jacket)You go to the catering to get some grapes until u bump into someone

You go to the catering to get some grapes until u bump into someone.lita.
"hey estelle how are you?" lita asks
"i'm good how are you" i ask
"i'm fine, are u excited for our match tonight it's gonna be epic!" she says
"yes i'm so pumpe-." i say before debra buts in. (stonecolds wife at the time)
"hey girls how are ya?" debra asks
"im good ." i say
"same here, also debra i love how u stuck up for yourself last monday night on raw when u knocked steve out with the cookie tray, i mean it was epic!" lita says
debra just laughs.
"it must be hard living with someone like stonecold becau-." lita says before debra cuts her off.
"whats that suppose to mean?" she says angrily.
"oop" i mumble
"no i didn't mean anything bad by i-." lita says before debra cuts her off again.
"just keep ur opinions to urself and finish ur salad lita!" she says angrily while walking off.
"well she got a little mad dont u think?" lita asks me
i nod.

STONECOLDS LOCKER ROOM.
debra: u will not believe what lita just said to me.
steve: what?
debra: she said that it was funny that i hit u last monday night!
steve:oh she found that funny!?
debra: not only that, she said it must be hard living with some trailer park trash like you!
steve: she said that!?
debra: and u won't believe this!
steve: what now!
debra: she said even her little bestie estelle could beat ur ass because ur so weak!
steve: imma go see then!

TIME SKIP.
i'm talking to matt,jeff n lita until stonecold comes up to me.
estelle:what's up steve?
steve: so u and lita think it's funny to run ur mouth about stone cold!
lita: what?
estelle: what are u talking about?
steve: so estelle, u can apparently kick my ass because i'm so weak huh!?
estelle: who said that because none of us ever said that?!
lita: ye steve we never said anything?
estelle: i think there's a misunderstandi-
steve: SHUT UP!
jeff: hey! don't talk to her that way! This is a misunderstanding!
steve: calling my wife a liar?
jeff: no...
matt: what he's saying is that these two wouldn't say anything like this it's not like them to.
steve: well if ur so damm tuff estelle meet me in the ring tonight and bring ur little boyfriend jeff because i'll whoop his ass to.
stonecold walks off.