Ch.1 Being a vigilante

A few weeks earlier,

In the streets of Japan there were purple dragons robbing a local restaurant. The owner were crowding behind the counter.

"This is some much money here" one of the purple dragon gang members said.

"I know, right" a second purple dragon said as he grabs money and puts into his bag.

Suddenly one of the purple dragon is hit hard with hockey stick. The others look up to see a 17 year old boy. He wore spot pants, a red sleeveless shirt, with skates and a white Hocky mask on his face.

"Time to face Casey Jones, law breakers" Casey growls underneath his mask.

The purple dragon look at in fright. The leader looks at his men to do something.

"Well just don't just stand there get him!" The leader shouts.

The purple dragons run at Casey who smirks.

"Batter up!" Casey grins as he hits the purple dragons with them with his bat.

Casey wips out his Hocky stick and starts wailing on the leader with no mercy.

"Please.... stop...I give up" The leader begs.

"I don't give mercy on lawbreakers" Casey snares before beating the leader unconscious.

Casey breathes heavily. The owner approaches him with a small smile.

"Thank you Casey, what can I do to repay you my friend ?" The owner asks.

"No need Mr. Merkomey it's my pleasure beating up the scum from the streets" Casey said.

"Please let me make you something it'll be free of charge" Mr. Merkomey insisted.

"I gusse I'll take a large box of pizza gyoza" Casey said.

Mr. Merkomey smiles before leaving into his kitchen. Casey sighs heavily as he sits on a chair. His phone rings and Casey takes off his mask.

"Hey mom" Casey said answering the phone.

"Arnold honey you sound out of breath are you alright ?" Casey's mom said over the phone.

"Yeah mom I'm fine I was just working out" Casey lies.

"Arnold I called because I'm wonding when your visiting" Casey's mom said.

"I'm not sure mom I'm needed here for my job" Casey said.

Casey didn't really have a paying job but he has a job of being a vigilante.

"I know I just miss you so much" Casey's mom said.

"I know mom, how have you been by the way ?" Casey asks.

"I been feeling okay but I still haven't gain my memory back" Casey's mom admits.

"I'm sorry mom" Casey said.

"It's alright Arnold I'm getting new memories, by the way how's your girlfriend?" Casey's mom said.

"Miwa is doing good" Casey said.

"That's great to hear well I better let you go I'll talk to you soon Arnold" Casey's mom said.

"Bye mom" Casey said as he hangs up the phone.

Mr. Merkomey comes back with a box of pizza gyoza. Casey stands up and takes the box.

"Thank you Mr. Merkomey" Casey said.

"Anytime my friend" Mr. Merkomey said.
************************************
In a small apartment Miwa meditates. In front was the japanese doll that Splinter gave her. She was trying to focus. Casey comes in with the box of pizza gyoza.

"Hey babe" Casey said.

Miwa opens her eyes and smiles at her boyfriend.

"Hey sorry did I interrupt your mediation" Casey asks.

"No I was finishing up" Karai said as she grabs her doll.

"I got pizza gyoza for us" Casey said.

"Sweet let's eat" Karai said.

They sit at the table and eat thire food.

However unknownest to the two teens a figure was watching them.