04, in which he saw a star

Start from the beginning

It's like she read through me as she quickly readjusted herself and introduced herself as Louisa, our interviewer. 

A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

Wait, what am I thinking? I'm supposed to hate this media interview. Why am I looking forward to this? Just as I try to regain my composure, I see a notebook flying across the room before hearing a slight thud. 

I turn around to see her completely frazzled on the ground and she winces in pain at the impact. I almost rush to her and try to help her, but that would cause suspicion for the whole media team, and I do not want any rumours circulating at the start of the season. After all, a few other people in the room already rushed to help her. 

However, I see a notebook laying in the corner of my eye. I swiftly grab it and notice that it has Louisa scrawled on it. I turn around to see her trying to find something, and I smile. 

She looks so cute trying to find things, and she seems incredibly clumsy as well. 

"Looking for this?" I ask as she locks eyes with me again. This time, there is an intensity in her eyes as I am able to see her fully, and I can feel my ears go hot as her beautiful eyes stare back at me. 

It was as if a spark ignited between us.

I let out a shaky breath as I look away, not being able to handle whatever just happened. It felt as if the whole atmosphere was tense, and I was not sure what to make out of it.

Must be the post qualifying nerves, nothing much. 

She them gives me a small thanks. She continues the interview as if nothing had happened, but I couldn't help and stare at how gorgeous she was throughout the interview. How her waist snatched her hips, how her eyes shined whenever she talked, and her lips... 

Wait, was I seriously thinking about kissing her? 

I snapped out of my reverie after being asked a question, and I try my best to answer it but my mind is in a different place. I had completely lost control of my thoughts just now. I can't kiss her or admire her, it just seems wrong. I'm a driver, and she's part of the media, which gives me all the more reason to hate her for ruining my break. 

But why do I want to continue this interview? 

It was if a few seconds passed when the interview ended. The moment it finished, she rushed out of there after saying a quick "thanks". Weird, usually people would be on their knees begging for me and Lewis' autograph. 

"Are you okay George? Your face looks a little red. Been drinking?" Lewis jokes as he hands me a towel. 

"I'm okay, just tired from the qualifying." I lie as I let out a light chuckle. 

After resting there for awhile, I walk out of the garage to get a new drink from the vending machine at the corner of the garage. I love how it's placed there so that the media doesn't come for me because they rarely ever know this spot. 

I stop short when I see Louisa. She's  curled up in a little ball and looked as if she was hyperventilating. My heart dropped at the scene and I immediately rushed to her, not caring about anything else.

"Hey are you okay?" 

She doesn't hear me as I approach her, and I can visibly see her shaking as tears form in her eyes. It appears to me that's she having an anxiety attack, and I would usually get someone else to help me in this situation. 

But she was different. She gave me a feeling that I have never felt before. I cared about her. I needed to help her as soon as possible. And calling someone else was not going to work. I crouched down beside her and shook her lightly, before scooping her into my arms. 

By now, she looked completely knocked out as her lips ran cold and her hands grew limp. This was not good. My heart grew faster and heavier as I rushed back to the garage with her in my arms, not caring about the press and the photo shutters I could hear on my way back.

 "Someone help! She's passed out! Get her an ambulance!" I shouted in the garage, causing all heads to turn to me before a few people rushed over to take her from my arms. 

Everything was a blur and many questions were asked, some asking about me and others wondering if she was okay. I briefly saw her being whisked into the ambulance, before I saw Lewis dragging me back into the drivers room to avoid all the questions and the media. 

Shit, what has gotten into me? This was going to be a big scandal if it blows up. What am I going to do now? 

Still feeling shaken up by whatever had happened, I sat in a daze as Lewis tried to comfort me, and I prayed that she was going to be okay. 

I don't think I've ever been so worried over a complete stranger who had pretty much ruined my entire "scandal free" reputation.