Ethan's pov

Come on boyzz let's go to that party-i told my friends.We were celebrating my birthday and we decided playing a game.Whoever sees a girl and likes her will be beaten.I always denied marrying someone,having someone with me forever looks like i will be prisoned forever.We went at the restorant that I booked and there was a show with the most beautiful models.We sat at the table and I turned my head to look around for the waiter and caught the eye of someone who was looking at me from the corner of the red curtain that was above the stage. I stared so hard that for a moment I thought I hadn't really fallen in love. .She immediately took her eyes off me.Fuck-i said.What happend-said Benjamin(my friend)
A headache started-i told him
Oh ok okk-he said to me-I hope you didn't fall in love with that model over there Ethan
What the fuck are you sayng bro?!-i told him-she was looking at me and i didn't even saw her.
Lies lies lies blah blah blah-he told me while imitating me.I got angry and left to the bathroom.When I went in there I heard some crying sounds coming from the girls bathroom.I got in there and saw the girl that was looking at me alone,crying.

This is the first chapter.Feel free to let me know If I have done grammatical errors or I didn't tell the story well.Hope you like it and tell me if a should continue writing this story.Thank you!:)