Ep 2: You should be sorry!!

Start from the beginning

the table in front of the bed

wardrobe at the corner

the washroom

*At eight forty-five in the morning*

BANG! BANG!

"Hey, Su...are you awake?? we've gotta leave" said Minho.

"Yeah...be there in five" she groaned pushing herself out of the bed.

The woman didn't even shower... just packed up some extra clothes...drowned herself in perfume brushed her teeth, tied a bun, and legit RAN FR. She didn't even realize when the alarms had gone off. I mean obviously she had a flight yesterday, rushed over here as soon as she could...she was tired.

*Living room*

"Hey sorry guys...I slept a bit late yesterday so couldn't wake up on time'' Su tried to justify herself.

"Can we skip over the explanation part we're already late" hyunjin said clearly annoyed.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry."

"Your breakfast?" inquired Han.

"I'll skip it don't worry" she said forcing a smile and taking faster strides to reach up to Chan.

"Hey Chan, I really am sorry. Setting up things took a bit long."

"I mean I did tell you we'll wake up early" he chuckled "But don't worry it's fine, it could happen once in a while" he said shrugging off a smile.

I did smile back but I knew I had disappointed them the very first day we had to start as team and I felt very guilty. We drove off to JYP and were obviously questioned about why we were late.

"Only if some people could appreciate their chances right now or maybe pd-nim might've looked for more punctual people, we wouldn't have to listen to all that right now" Hyunjin sneered putting in the pen-drive. Bangchan sent off a look of sheer disapproval to him, but man pretended not to notice.

"Have you been told our routines Su-yeon?" Leeknow asked.

"I've been practicing your routines accustomed to woojin sunbae's positions so yepp I know...don't worry" Su replied

Lee know smiled back and said, "Alright let's start then!"

.....

We had been practicing for hours right now. Legit hours...omg I stank dude YUCK! and i was tired as hell. all that jet lag and the sleep deprivation was hitting me at that one moment.

In the middle of rehearsing miroh, I slipped and fell..hard fall I must say..everyone came up and looked at me.

I assured them I was fine...but I kept messing up.

"I think we should take a break" said Felix

and the moment lee know hummed back everyone legit banged themselves straight on the floor with grunts and groans filling up the room except one person, the one person who had been looking at me as if he would pierce through my soul right at that moment- HYUNJIN.

"Why should we? because we've got to adjust with our new frail addition" he said

"Hyunjin pleas-" bangchan tried to put this fight off but hyunjin paid no heed.

he marched straight towards where bangchan and I stood "why should i? all of you were talking nonstop about how good she is  and that's how much? She can't even dance properly, do heck with the singing please."

I had had enough of this shit please I know I messed up, but one bad day cannot define me..I was tired as hell and that's reasonable.

"Hyunjin..I know you're annoyed but one bad day cannot freakin define me right now..I came back home after a long flight yesterday at 1...so obviously there's jet lag, I slept at 3am because I had to set up my room and right now, I have been dancing for hours before I slipped, by  accident which could've happened to anyone " it's almost as if I had revolted back. None of it was my fault, he had been treating me like shit for no good reason since the very first day and I chose not to put up with it.

"Also, about me being any good...I have proved myself and won my way here so please do not question the ability right now...I understand you have a problem adjusting with me but you should try keeping that to yourself....comprise? Because that's what teams do, there are several things I could say as well but I choose not to, because I really do not want to spoil my first day here" I said all of that looking straight in his eyes.

"Practice ends in 15 minutes anyway... can I go home earlier...I think I've sprained my ankle?" I said waiting for lee Know's approval.

lee know nodded softly and Su rushed back to the dorm.

"You should be sorry hyunjin, it's not her fault she was chosen to be a part of this team and believe it or not she already has joined us, so you need to understand that we are working as a team right now..stop blaming her" said changbin.

"I'm sorry Hyung " was all he could mutter before he rushed out.