𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

Just few more steps.

I fastened my pace, eager to reach the apartment I was living in. My breathing was heavy and shaky. I was trembling but I didn't stop. I didn't look behind. I couldn't.

Because I knew that someone was following me. Maybe it was more than one. I could feel it. I could hear it. Their footsteps. Maybe we were walking in the same direction. Yeah, maybe we were. But still, I had this nagging feeling that they were following me. 

Ever since I had left the Garrison.

My shaky hands touched the rough surface of a gun strapped on my thigh, under my dress and I was tempted to pull it out and shoot whoever it was that was behind me.

After gaining the knowledge about being a former Sergeant, I had been carrying this gun around. I had it hidden somewhere under the piles of clothes in my bag. I didn't know how to use it but I bet this body did.

Soon enough, I reached my apartment but I hesitated to go in. I couldn't risk Daya getting hurt because of my foolishness. She was a sweet girl. And Mr. Willy Wonka, he was a cute, innocent cat. I didn't want them to get hurt because of me. So, I made a risky decision. I didn't stop, instead, I kept on walking. When the steps behind me increased gradually, I started sprinting.

My gut feeling came true when they followed me. I tried to run faster but it was dead night, I couldn't see a bloody thing and I hadn't run in forever so I was starting to lose my breath rather quickly.

My heart almost leaped out of my mouth when two rough hands grabbed me and threw me on the side, in the alley. I hissed in pain as I landed on my side and breathed heavily. This was the reason I didn't want to leave the apartment. Men. Disgusting men.

I slowly got on my feet and tried to run but a man blocked my view and grabbed my arms. I felt another presence behind me and cursed internally. There were two of them. I needed to get out of here before... before anything happened to me.

"Fuck, I told ya she smelled divine." A man slurred drunkenly from behind me. I elbowed him and he recoiled in pain.

"Don't fucking touch me." I hissed and struggled against the man's grip but it was too tight. He was too strong. Still holding onto my arm, he leaned back and slapped me across my face and my eyes stung with the tears of pain.

"Hold her."

The man ordered and I felt my arms being grabbed from behind. It was the man that I had elbowed. He ran his fingers through my hair and pulled it hard making me scream in pain.

"You fucking whore! Let's see how you escape now." His whispered in my ear and the man in front of me grabbed my hips, his hands sliding down my thighs.

I thrashed against them. I was scared and disgusted. I could feel my heart trembling. I was fucking afraid. I had never been sexually harassed before. Because I had never stepped foot outside my house after dark. Now that I was in this situation, I didn't know what to do.

"No, no, no, stop. Stop!" I yelled in panic as I felt him grabbing my skirt and lifting it up. Fuck. Fuck no. Breathing heavily, I lifted my left leg and kicked him on his face. He yelled and backed down in pain and the man holding me slammed me against the wall, gripping my hair and pushing my head further into the wall.

I whimpered in pain. I didn't want this to happen. I couldn't even do anything because they were bigger and stronger than me. He then turned me around and hugged me, holding me tight. I pushed his chest but he wouldn't budge. Then I felt hands on the back of my thighs and I stopped struggling in shock. The man I had kicked previously, he grabbed my ass and squeezed it. He lifted up my skirt and chuckled.