Chapter- 20 meeting for the first time...

Start from the beginning

“Our sister she said she'll come to pick us up so…”ivan said

“Oh…ivy right?”i asked

“Yea..”iris nodded

“Hmm….uh…did umm…ian went back?”i asked as i looked at henwy who looked away...

“Yea he did yesterday and he reached like today morning…why did you ask tho?”brian said

“Oh….and nothing just wanted to know”i said when i saw a car coming near..

The car door opened and a girl who i suppose is ivy came outside...

I just kept starring at her as she looked so pretty….but i looked away before anyone noticed…

“IVY!!”iris called as she hugged her she hugged her back as she started talking..

“Hello my little sister”

“What about me??”ivan asked pouting…i just chuckled…

“Oh…don't be sad come here”she said as she hugged him too soon she hugged the others and started talking…when i saw a man around his late 20’s come and hug her she hugged him back…

“Oh and ivy i want you to meet some of our friends”alan said as she turned to look at us and she looked stunned…

“OMG! YOU GUYS ARE SIGILS, ZUD, KATE AND HENWY RIGHT!!”she shouted when i understood she watches us..

“Yes we are..”zud sais smiling as she came near us..

“Oh my gosh im a big fan of you guys and others and the channel regulars ofcourse..”she said smiling…she looks really cute-

"Wait what am i thinking???" I thought..

“Oh it's great to know that you watches us..”kate said as ivy hugged her..

“Sorry i didn't introduce myself….I'm ivy”she said helding out her hand….then she continued “this is my boyfriend jake”.

“Helloo…i too do watch you guys…you guys are amazing..”jake said…

“Oh it's great to hear that….and I'm zud”he said giving her a handshake and also gave jake..…

“Im henwy”he said as he also gave her and jake a handshake

“I'm kate”she sais giving jake a handshake and a hug to ivy..…

“Im sigils”i said giving them both a handshake i felt my hands shivering…

“I've been watching you for a long time!!!”she said excitement filled in her face as jake also agreed...

“oh…thats great to hear”i said smiling..

“So you don't watch us ivy??”alex asked from behind as i let out a soft chuckle

“Uhh…not as much as them tho sorry”ivy said as the others pouted..

“Ok…what about ian then??”Jasmine asked

“Uh…um…i watch regulars and the others more…please don't say that to him”ivy said..

“Really ivy..??”a voice said i turned to look at kate as she showed that she was facetiming madelyn…

“M-maddie uh…please don’t say he's near you…and who are you face timing??”she asked

“Me..”kate said as she showed her phone..

“Uh….how do you have her number kate??”ivy asked…

“Uh…aunt nancy gave me her number”kate said

“You've met her….when??i never knew that”ivy said…

“Uh…we did a meet up once so they got her number that time..”brian said as i nodded..

“Oh…ok..”ivy said

“You guys never told her??”henwy asked

“Told me what?”ivy asked turning to look at us..

“About ian”henwy said

“Ian?? What about him?”ivy asked when derrick said

“Wel…ummm theyareian'srealsiblings”

“Huh??”jake asked

“They are ian's real siblings..”derrick said again as ivy and jake stood still as ice.

“W-what..”ivy and jake asked shocked..

“Yea…”derrick said…

“Wait….so you all are the reason for ian's-”ivy was saying when iris cane and holded her hand signalling to not say whatever she was about to say

“Ian's what??”kate asked she was talking with maddie the whole time…

“Uh nothing mom and dad will say about that when all of you guys are there i hope..”maddie said

“Well you guys keep talking I have to go gideon is crying…soo see ya!! Byee!!”she waved as the call ended i looked at henwy then at the others…

“So i guess we'll get going now”i said

“Yea…see y'all tomorrow” we waved at each other and went….

I was driving back to home but my mind was completely thinking about ivy….

this is my first time seeing her…

But why do i feel something for her??

Something special....

***********
1208 words...
This is kind of a filler chapter...
Introducing her..