"Vihaan look your wife is crying, and you are standing over there" Sakshi asserted to him, catching him off guard.

"Did she cared to inform me?" Vihaan spoke while everyone facepalmed at his behavior.

"We agree she didn't be maybe she got to know it sometime before the accident or anything could be a reason, stop sulking like a baby now you're going to have one soon" Sakshi answered pulling him towards Heer and making him stand near her.

"Okay I guess we should give them sometime for themselves we will meet you at home only" Hardik said and everyone left smiling but Vihaan didn't show any hint of excitement or happiness.

Heer glanced at him who was standing closer to her watching the others leave, she moved her right hand towards his to hold it, but he moved it away making her heart clench.

"Vihaan won't you look at me" she said wiping off her tears.

"Your single looks screams that you knew about your pregnancy long back" he yelled with bitterness in his voice.

"Vihaan, I was afraid, I'm sorry but don't be like this" she said holding his hand and pulling him towards her and sobbed on his hand.

"Afraid of what? That I will abandon my child? Afraid that I won't accept him to her?"

He freed his hand from her grip, stepping back" You should rest, I will ask the doctors about your discharge" she understood that he still needs a bit of time to heal from the fact.

He made her lay down but didn't dare to look into her eyes.

Furthermore, he met the doctor which Vedika told him Dr. Komal Gangotri, the best in her field.

He got the prescribed medicines and inquired about the further details he must know related to her pregnancy, though he will accompany her to their first appointment with gynaec.

Entering the room, he saw her sleeping under the effects of the medicines. He sat on the stool placed next to her bed.

He held her hand softly, making sure she didn't wake up. She would be discharged after few hours after the observation would be done.

His eyes moved towards her flat stomach, his eyes soften. He felt hurt how she didn't care to inform him, she really thought that I will abort my child, my blood.

She really is the brave women who handle things on her own which I really appreciate, but I didn't appreciate her hiding such an important thing, it really pained when I got to know this from someone and now her lovey-dovey words won't affect me.

After an hour or so Heer woke analyzing the environment, she saw Vihaan behind her side with his head on the bed near her head. She lovingly ran her fingers through his hair, waking him up.

"Can we go back?" She asked, hoping to leave this place as soon as possible.

Vihaan gazed at her for the moment, stood up and left to complete the discharging process.

Heer heaved a deep sigh and closed her eyes, waiting for him. Vihaan came back after sometime and coldly spoke to her.

"Let's leave, get up".

She nodded and tried to get to up but faltered in her steps causing Vihaan to hold on to her immediately, gripping her tight in his arms he helped her to get onto her feet properly and marched out of the room.

The guards shielding them from the reporters, but none dared to put forward any questions, knowing the demaneaur of The Rajvanshi's.

They sat in the car while the driver drove off to their house. Sitting at the different ends, Heer glanced at him who was engrossed in typing something in his phone.