𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

So, I was in Peaky Blinders.

Fuck my life.

How was this even possible? It shouldn't be — it was impossible. How was I suddenly 100 years into the past? But there was no point in wailing (I literally did that a minute ago but let's not talk about that). I was here and I had a totally new and different identity.

Sergeant Dunsmore?

The fuck?

This was the time when women weren't allowed and given enough priority to do these things and I was a former Sergeant? Did that mean I was in the war? Leading the army? If so, why couldn't I remember anything? Why?

And Peaky Blinders? Seriously?

I could have survived in any other world, like, The Vampire Diaries or Harry Potter or a normal world of Ginny and Georgia or Pretty little liars, like, any but the one whose story I didn't know.

I didn't know what happened in here most of the time. Honestly, I just watched the shorts because of Cillian Murphy and his god like voice. And I didn't bother to watch the whole series because I was too lazy.

Fuck, I was sure I'd die as soon as I stepped out of this house. How was I going to survive? I didn't want to die! I needed to think about my survival.

Wait, according to this fucker Campbell, I was a former Sergeant so I should know how to fight, right? But I didn't remember anything. But, fighting was a physical thing so even if our mind didn't remember, our body automatically responded to it so there should be a chance of my survival. Right?

And about the letter, I fainted as soon as I read it because I couldn't handle it. The shock was too much. That letter was dated about seven days before so Grace should be arriving here in, I don't know, one or two days. I was going to meet Grace. I was going to meet the first actual character of the series. This blonde girl — Dara, Daya — whatever her name was, she didn't count because as far as I knew, she wasn't in the series. Anyway, people had been complaining about Grace's singing being cringe and shit but I had never listened to her singing so I had no idea about it.

Wait, he mentioned Grace in the letter so from what I remember, it meant that this was just the beginning of the series which meant she probably hadn't gotten a job at the Garrison. Also, didn't Campbell know about Tommy leading the army after his meeting with Grace? Before that, he had thought Arthur was the leader of Peaky Blinders. So what changed? How did he know about that before Grace?

He said that I was free to step out of this plan so could I? But I wanted to see Cillian and hear his voice, ugh. But if I met him and he found out about me being a spy — not actually a spy but whatever — I was dead, he'd kill me in a heartbeat. He wouldn't even hesitate. But then again, this just meant that I had to try and get closer to him than Grace did originally. To survive. To save myself. Until I returned home.

Until I returned home?

When would that be? How would I return back? Would I even return back? I didn't even know how I got here. Anyway, would he save me though? I was not Grace. And there must be a butterfly effect here too so was changing things going to help me survive at all if that was the case?

If I changed things here, the future of this world would also change and I wouldn't know what will happen next. Not that I knew what was going to happen next, I hadn't watched the series. I just knew whatever I had seen in all those edits.

I should probably go for John first since he is more approachable than Thomas and Arthur. I didn't know what Arthur was like. I just had this feeling that he was angry most of the time because I had only seen him angry.