Chapter Twenty-Nine

Hi guys, hope you'll like the update!

I can't believe it's been over a week since the concert. TAKE ME BACK!!

It's raining :)

PS: 3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

After an about half hour drive along the border of the city, we reach the beach just when the clouds start to disappear, giving the moon a chance to shine. Liam parks the car at the edge of the street, next to the car that Zayn has just stopped.

The beach is completely empty except for two lifeguard stations in the distance on the left and the right end of the beach. Right in front of us lies a big camp fire halfway towards the water, there are about a dozen shapes moving around it. And there seems to be faint music. There is no sitting area, there is no beach lounge, and no dance floor like I am used to from the beaches I usually go to. There is just litter, a whole lot of litter.

When I get out of the car behind Beth, I see Louis getting out of the other car as well. He doesn't even look at me. He just slams the door shut and walks right past me towards the fire. I can't help but feel guilty for turning down his offer to sit with me on the car ride, even though I know that there is nothing to feel bad about. Also, he rejected me first. In a different way, but still.

"Ever seen this kind of a beach before, Mr Gates?" Liam jokes as he gets out of the car to stand next to me, smirking at me sarcastically.

"It looks... nice," I reply politely. I'm definitely not used to beaches like this.

"Yeah, I know right," Liam chuckles and puts his palm on my back, "sorry we can't serve you pawns and champagne tonight, but I guess beer and crisps will do, right?"

"Don't mind me, I'm just the hostage," I say under my breath as Liam gets distracted by two dark figures who walk towards us.

"Look who's here!" he calls over to them, "Luke, Cal, how you doing, lads?"

"Payno, what's up, man?" one of the boys says. As they get closer, I can see that one has blonde hair, the other black.

"Haven't seen you in a while, wanker," the dark haired guy says as he hugs Liam and pretents to kick his knee up into his crotch.

"Careful, Hood, you don't wanna have a repeat of the face-in-sand incident from last time, do you?" Liam warns him, laughing.

"Harry," he turns to me, "that's Calum. And the penguin over there is Luke."

The two boys look at me for the first time.

"Oh hey, are you new?" Luke asks bluntly.

"That's Harry," Liam introduces me to the two guys, "he's uh... a friend of..." he turns his head to all sides as if looking for something until he sees Niall who is just walking around the back of the car, "Niall!" he exclaims.

Luke and Calum look up to see the Irish boy and dramatically gasp, just the same moment Niall sees the two Shark Heads and stops short.

"Niall?" Calum sqeaks weakly and opens his arms wide, as if to give him a hug.

Luke begins to mock whimper, doing the same. "Oh my god, Niall! We've missed you so much," he exclaims in a high pitched voice. Both are pretending to sob by now.

Niall seems undecided. He is clearly still mortified from what happened yesterday, but something else seems to be trying to overrule these feelings somehow.

As if on cue, Calum and Luke run towards Niall, crashing into him and jump up and down while they squeak like little girls that are told they get to meet their idol. It just takes seconds until Niall joins them, jumping up and down in excitement, too.