Creek gets "Eaten"/Bridget

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure? Because I promised everyone a Troll" Gristle replied and Chef quickly said "No, no, no, sire! Everything will be fine. If I were truly worried, would I be willing to do this?" before she then grabs Creek, making the Snack Pack gasped while Poppy squealed "Creek!" and this made both Branch and Ruby immediately pull her down while Ruby covered Poppy's mouth as she gestures to her Troll friend to stay quiet while Chef looked at the direction suspiciously until Gristle spoke as he says excitedly "Oh! My first Troll!" and Chef handed Creek to King Gristle as she says "Go on, eat, King Gristle. Enjoy a taste of true happiness" and all the Trolls watched in horror as King Gristle lifted Creek to his mouth until... "Shouldn't we wait for Trollstice?" Gristle asked stopping, making the Trolls sigh in relief. "Sire, every day is Trollstice when you have Trolls" Chef said before putting Creek in a taco and handed him back to King Gristle. "Yeah, I guess" Gristle replied before lifting up the taco to his mouth, making the Trolls freak out again. "But my dad said the first time should be special" Gristle said stopping again, making the Trolls sigh in relief again while Ruby rolled her eyes.

"Well, you're the King now" Chef stated while putting hot sauce on Creek. "Yeah, I am the king" Gristle said and he was about to eat it for the third time until he stopped once again by saying "But I think I should share this moment with all the kingdom" and this made Ruby quickly covered her mouth as she let out a snicker until she heard Chef having enough as she ordered "Eat it!" and shoved the taco with Creek inside King Gristle's mouth, making him groan while the Trolls gasped.

"Oh, my God!"

"No!" Poppy yelled and while Chef says "Yes!" before snapping her fingers and the guards put a sombrero on the King's head and maracas in his hands. Two guards started playing the trumpets while the other two guards spun King Gristle towards the door while Chef looks at Bridget and commanded "Idget, lock these Trolls in your room and guard them with your life" before throwing a wooden spoon at her head, who says "Yes, Chef".

Once Chef and King Gristle left the room, Poppy was freaking out as she says "Guys, we have to save him!" and was about to leave before Ruby quickly pulls her back while questioning "Save him from what, his stomach?!" and Poppy points out while panicking "We didn't see him chew. We didn't see him swallow!" and then Branch comes in as he explained "Face it, Poppy. Sometimes people go into other people's mouths and they don't come out. If we go after Creek now, we're going to get eaten. I'm sorry, but it's too late for him" and then they looked at where King Gristle and Chef went before looking at Bridget, who was pushing the cart towards the stairs with the Snack Pack. Poppy then gave a determined look before she jumped off the chandelier, surprising Branch and Ruby. "Huh, Poppy!" Poppy slid down the ladder, jumped on a spoon and surfed on it until she made it to one of the strings of Bridget's apron.

Both Ruby and Branch looked at each other and nodded before Branch jumps off too while Ruby summoned a rope with her new magic, starts to lasso before throwing it as it tied itself to a different chandelier before she jumps and swings across before landing on the other string while Branch jumped across the guards' hats, swung on one of the tassels and made it to the string that Poppy was on and waited to see where Bridget would go, except Ruby since she already knows.

Bridget carried the cage down the stairs and into her room where Ruby, Poppy and Branch jumped off the loops and quickly hid behind a table leg and watched Bridget set the cage on a counter beside her bed. "Scullery maid!" Chef's voice was heard through an opening in Bridget's ceiling, making her look up and then a bunch of pots and pans fell on her from the opening while the two Trolls and their human friend ran to another hiding spot. "Wash these pots and pans for Trollstice. The King's inviting everyone. Except you" she adds before dropping a spoon which hits Bridget's head.

Bridget starts crying before getting out of the pile and throws herself on her bed, sobbing into her pillow as Branch watches curiously while both Poppy and Ruby watch with sympathy. Bridget moved a curtain from her nightstand as it showed a bunch of magazines of King Gristle and then she pulled out a magazine with Gristle on it and began to sing.