Whole apartment is full of lights

Whole apartment is full of lights....and yn is sitting on floor and drinking coffee..she don't want to drink it but she don't have any choice.. because she knows if she doesn't drink it then she will sleep and if she sleep then he will come to her and do dirty things with her.

She already drink five cups of coffee and now her stomach is hurting..her eyes are swallowing because of lack of sleep...she slowly get up from floor and walk to Washroom...she bring bucket of water and started pouring on herself.... past two days, she didn't sleep....she need sleep but she don't want to give up..she is looking tired..she hold her stomach and started walking towards washroom with trembling feets....but before she reached she faint on floor....now she is laying on floor on her stomach.....

Everything become silent in apartment...all lights of apartment turned off automatically... tear fell from yn eyes..she is not sleeping but she is in sleeping paralysis state... suddenly she heard footsteps which  are coming towards her... footsteps stop and yn body turn automatically..now she is laying on her back....in blink her clothes are gone from her body...now she is n*ked...and then she saw him....the devil...

"You can't run away from me doll

"You can't run away from me doll... your soul and body is mine..you can't break the...deal."

And the devil abuse started on poor soul...he hovered above her....and bit her neck and started sucking her blood...yn is laying like dead body..she can't move her body...tears are not stopping from her eyes...

When devil sucked enough blood..he started biting her body which is already ruined because of his previous abuse.... painful scream left from yn's mouth when devil enter inside her...yn close her eyes in pain because she knows, she have to bare this torture till morning...

The girl who was cheerful and bubbly now suffering because of her family...

"Greed is superior then any relationship."