𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮❤️🌹

Play song in mm

Summary: y/n(your character), M'baku, and Imaya find themselves in a love triangle. Mbaku has a very strong friendship with y/n and wants to take things further. However, y/n hasn't had the best relationships and is torn on what to do. Imaya comes into the picture and things go downhill.

Characters: M'baku, Imaya/ima(ee-mah), y/n, jamilah
Trigger warnings⚠️:mentions of poisoning someone, d€ath. Also contains fluff, etc.
*excuse any errors I didn't proofread*

𝑌/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣🤍✨:
I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly I heard a knock on my door. *who could that be at the door this early * I thought. I forced myself to get up and go check. I opened the door to be met with a sleepy M'baku. "Hey y/n mind if I sleep here?" He asked. "Sure I don't mind" I replied handing him some pillows and blankets incase he needed them. "But I must ask. What is the leader of Jabariland doing sleeping in my chambers at 6:00 in the morning" I teased. Mbaku has never ever asked to sleep in my room so that can only mean one of two things. 1. He watched a scary movie with N'yame(nuh-yah-mey)again and got scared or 2. The builders are upgrading his chambers to something bigger. "Oh um they're just working on my room so I had to come in here." Mbaku replied looking off to the side. "No they aren't. Mbaku we've been friends since age 8 I know when you are lying" I said. "Alright you caught me y/n. Me and N'yame watched a scary movie last night and I couldn't think straight." He admitted. *i knew it* I thought as I immediately busted into laughter. "You're one of the most powerful leaders I know yet you're scared of a little doll" I said. "Enough enough" he replied laughing at my statement. I led him to my room and we both cuddled in the bed together. Me and Mbaku always have had a really tight bond and we did almost everything together so it didn't feel weird cuddling each other. I snuggled into his chest and drifted off to sleep.

𝑀𝑏𝑎𝑘𝑢 𝑝𝑜𝑣🤎:
As me and y/n cuddled each other I took a moment to look at her closely. She's changed a lot from when we were younger. She had a round face with e/c(eye color) eyes, nice plump lips, and her skin glowed as bright as the sun. Y/n also had a million-dollar smile that was so beautiful. I've always had feelings for y/n. Strong feelings. I wanted to be with her so bad but I know how relationships have effected her in the past and I'm not sure if she wants that right now. I let my thoughts drift off and slowly fade away as I went to sleep.

*timeskip 2 hours*
It was now 8:00am and new guard Imaya had brought our breakfast. Y/n and I both had pancakes, French toast, and bacon with some fruit. Afterwards, me and y/n both went to practice training. Y/n was working towards becoming a Jabari warrior and what better person to train her than me her bestfriend? "Remember what we practiced last time?" I asked her. "Yeah. It was the tornado move right?" She asked for reassurance. I nodded in response and got into my stance. The tornado move is one of the most brutal and hard moves to do. The spear mimics the movements of a helicopter blade and impacts damage to your opponent at the same time with the sharp blades.

𝑌/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣🤍✨:

*timeskip 1 hr*
I got into my stance and prepared to attempt the helicopter move. My feet danced swiftly across the floor as I made my way to mbaku twirling the spear in my hand with my left hand. I moved the spear into my right hand while twirling it but, as I got ready to aim at mbaku i lost control of the spear and it fell to the ground. A sigh of frustration came from my lips and Mbaku gave me a knowing look. "I know it's hard but you must keep trying. The warrior is already inside of you, you just have to channel it" he said to me. I nodded and rose fo my feet. "Channel my inner warrior, eh? Watch this" I said as I playfully attacked him. Both of us moved swiftly through the room as we sparred with each other when suddenly, I began to lose my balance. Mbaku noticed and quickly grabbed my waist to keep me from falling. I was now turned facing him as he stared in my eyes. "Hellooo earth to M'baku" I said as I waved my hand across his face. "Yes y/n? My apologies I was daydreaming" he replied. "You're good" I said chuckling. "Are you ready to go back now?" Mbaku asked. "Yes let's go" I replied as we turned to walk back near our chambers