"With pleasure." Kalifa walked in front of (Y/N). "I've been wanting to do this for a while now."

The Kalifa smiled at (Y/N), raising up her leg. "Oh, you're a bitch..." (Y/N) grumbled before being kicked in the head, knocking her out completely.

(Y/N) woke up in a daze, but quickly heard Franky and Usopp yelling next to her. "Would you idiots please shut up..." (Y/N) said in a groggy voice before groaning in pain. "Why the hell does my head hurt so much?!" All her memories in Franky's hideout came back to her. The woman looked to her right to see Franky and Usopp get hit on their heads for the screams.

(Y/N) tried to move, but felt her legs and arms tired together. She was still in the sea prism net from before. "Alright." (Y/N) hung her head in defeat as she stopped struggling. "I officially hate this."

(Y/N) watched as marines saluted the group carrying her friends and herself. "Should I be clapping? I feel like I should be clapping." The woman said with a bored expression on her face, but was ignored by CP-9.

(Y/N) couldn't see what was happening behind her as she was carried over Kaku's shoulder, but she could hear a man giving Lucci his coat. "What is this a parade? Stop it, it's foolish." Lucci said to the man causing him to quickly apologized.

"So you're not as petty as I thought." (Y/N) sassed back at the group.

"I suggest you quite down and sit tight or you'll end up like your friends." Kaku spoke back to the woman. (Y/N) didn't say anything back to the man, but flipped him off in response. "Kalifa?"

"No wait—" (Y/N) got knocked out once more.

(Y/N) woke up next to Usopp and Franky, groaning in pain. "Guysss, get these stupid thing off me, I'll beat the crap out of anyone I need to I swear." (Y/N) said slowly with a groggy voice from before.

"Yeah as if! You look worst than your first hangover!" Usopp yelled at the woman.

"Geez, (Y/N). You feeling okay?" Franky looked over at the woman groaning in pain.

"I feel like I'm going to throw up..." (Y/N) laid on her back. "I think I'm just gonna lay here for a minute."

The other two sighed and laid next to her in the sacks they were tied up in. "So this is really our lives now?" Usopp asked the two aloud.

"Yep." (Y/N) slowly rolled over, looking at the two. "I finally get my old friend and my former crew mate in one room, but before I could scold the both of them personally, we get captured by the World Government."

"What do you mean scold?!" Franky spoke up to the woman.

"I don't know... Maybe maybe it has something to do with my old friend, who I thought was dead, ends up coming back to life just to terrorize my crew." Franky gulped from (Y/N)'s words, looking away from her. "And my former crew mate ends up telling me he knew the Going Merry's life was coming to an end, but insisted on fighting his captain on the matter."

Usopp glared at the (h/c) haired woman. "It wasn't over the ship..."

"I know. You were afraid." Usopp's eyes widened at the woman's words. "Afraid that Luffy would discard you aside one day because you are weak. You know as well as I, our captain would never let his crew mate go so easily."

(Y/N) groaned as a large wave hit the train. Huffing a bit, she continued. "Luffy isn't the kind of captain you've made him out to be and for that, it will take a lot more than an apology for me to respect you how I've before." Usopp's eyes filled with sadness. "Although you have disrespected my captain, I could never disown you as a friend. When this is all over Usopp, come back to us."