When they arrived at the restaurant, the employee directed Jin-Woo and Belial to the reserved table and then handed the menu to both of them. The demon stared at the menu in his hand, unable to understand what to do with such a thing.

"This is the menu, the food you can order is written inside." Jin-Woo showed Belial, opened the menu and handed it to him.

The names of different types of food were written inside, along with the price. Belial has never seen human food before, so he doesn't know what to order.

"I think you should place the order." Belial placed the menu on the table.

Jin-Woo was in a bind, because he had never been to places like this before, so he wasn't sure what kind of food would be delicious. Maybe it would be better to eat something on the street, at least he'll know what it tastes like. But there was one last resort: order the restaurant's specialty.

Jin-Woo called the waiter and told him to bring the restaurant's specialty.

"Your order will be here in a few minutes, anything else you want to order?"

"That's it, you can go now."

Jin-Woo wasn't sure if he made the right decision, so he doesn't plan to ask for anything else. Although this was supposedly the date Belial wanted, he didn't try to start a conversation. Maybe it was because he didn't know what to talk about, or perhaps by making himself visible to the eyes of other humans, he found it uncomfortable to act like he always does with Jin-Woo.

But even if the demon didn't say anything, Jin-Woo could be the one to lighten the mood by saying something, yet the human remained silent. They both waited for the food in an uncomfortable atmosphere, simply listening to other people talk about irrelevant things. When the food finally arrived on the table, Jin-Woo broke the silence.

"It actually looks appetizing." It was the first time he had seen such luxurious food in his entire life and he was glad that it smelled good and tasty.

Belial thought the same, the food before his eyes actually smelled good and the appearance was not bad at all. Then, at the same time as Jin-Woo, he grabbed the fork and took a bite of the food. They were both amazed by the flavor, is truly the restaurant's specialty.

The human felt how the stress left his body, since he was extremely worried about the food he ordered. Luckily the decision he made was the right one.

Once they finished eating, they both left the restaurant, and it was time to return home. Belial wasn't impressed with a date, as he thought things were going to be more impressive, but it was all simple. Or maybe it's because he's not in a relationship with Jin-Woo that the date didn't work out well?

"Do you want to watch a movie before we go home?" Jin-Woo's voice made Belial focus his attention on him.

"A movie? Why?" Belial did not understand what Jin-Woo wanted, as he thought that the human was planning to return home after finishing eating.

"I thought going home now would be a waste, so let's go watch a movie together." Jin-Woo grabbed Belial's hand and led him towards the cinema.

The demon only wanted to see the horror category, nothing more than that. Jin-Woo complied with his request and bought a ticket to a horror movie. Once inside, both young men focused their attention on the movie, and halfway through it, Belial began to fall asleep. But it would be disrespectful to sleep while watching a movie with your date, so he tried his best not to close his eyes.

Although Belial did his best, he ended up falling asleep, and his head fell on Jin-Woo's shoulder, making the human realize that the demon ended up falling asleep. Without intending to wake Belial, Jin-Woo let him sleep through the entire movie and even gave him a kiss on the forehead.

But why did he do something like that? Well, that's obvious, he was tempted by the demon's cute sleeping face, unable to avoid giving him a kiss. At least Jin-Woo didn't steal a kiss from those soft and irresistible lips, although he thought about it for a moment.

After the movie ended, the human decided to wake up the demon, since it seems like he wasn't going to wake up alone. And abandoning him here is not an option.

"Come on, wake up." Jin-Woo grabbed Belial by the shoulders and started shaking him. "Belial, wake up." He shook the demon more aggressively.

Belial groaned and then his eyes began to open. "Did I fall asleep? I wanted to finish watching the movie, though." He yawned as he rubbed his eyes.

"It's okay, I don't care if you end up falling asleep."

Jinwoo wasn't angry, because he didn't pay attention to the movie either, as all he did was look at Belial's sleeping face. In a way, the human was glad that the demon fell asleep, because seeing him so peacefully like that rarely happens. It made him look more attractive and even cute.

"Since the movie is over, we can go home now."

This time, Jin-Woo chose to go home, since it was too late to continue with the date. But perhaps, if they were a couple, something else could happen between them at this time of night. However, this was something that Jin-Woo never allowed himself to think about, especially since the demon can read his mind, so it is best to always have a blank mind.

There's a possibility that Belial would get angry if the human continues to enter his boundaries, so for now Jin-Woo must continue forging a bound of friendship, that could turn into something else in the future. But that's just a possibility, one that Jin-Woo wanted to believe and held hope into it.

I'm back, probably I will be able to publish more of my stories, well if I feel like it that it.