Chapter 1: A Cold Day

It was a nice day, except there was a ice cold rainy one in Highland, Texas.

Currently, Beavis and Butt-Head were staying inside their home trying to stay warm. "Ugh, the rain sucks." Butt-Head said sarcasticly. Beavis was in the kitchen trying to find some food.

"Hey, umm Butt-Head, there's no food in here.." Beavis said. "Then get us some food dumbass!" Butt-head said. "Uhm, ok. Hehmheh." Beavis agreed. He looked outside to see the wet road and the rain drops hitting the sidewalk. "Hey, umm Butt-head, it's like raining outside." Beavis said. Butt-head looked outside to check if it was, even though he already knew. "Uhh, oh yeah. Huh uh huh" Butt-head replied.

Beavis went outside anyway, until a hand grabbed his hand. Surprisingly, it was Butt-head's. "Are you crazy dumbass?!" Butt-head exclaimed. Beavis realized what he was doing. "Oh, sorry 'bout that. Heh hem" Beavis replied calmly. Butt-head realized what he was doing too. "Uhh.." Butt-head said, blushing a little. Beavis let's go of his hand and went inside.

Butt-head couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened. Butt-head decided to go out for food. "Umm, Butt-head? Are you like, sure or something? " Beavis asked.

"Uhh.... Yeah. Huh uh huh. "

"Really? Heh eh he. "

"Damnit Beavis, I'm ready! So stop asking!"

Beavis brought Butt-head a umbrella and a jacket. Beavis was putting the jacket on Butt-head.

"Umm.. Butt-head?" Beavis asked. "Uhh.. Yeah?" Butt-head replied.

"Is it ok if I zip up the jacket for you? Heh hme."

"Uh huh huh. You said jack. Uh huh."

They both laughed. "But uhh... Ok. Huh huh." Butt-head said. Beavis was blushing a little. Now that Butt-head was ready, he was going outside. Before that, he kissed Beavis on the cheek.

Beavis was totally caught off guard. He rubbed his right cheek where Butt-head had kissed it.

Beavis's pov: Woah! Butt-head kissed my cheek! Erm... Am I in love or something?
No way.... Butt-head is my friend!

*Bonus part

Butt-head quickly ran outside, completely flustered about what he had just done. He closed the door and walked to the gastasion, where Todd and his buddy's were parked. Butt-head nervously walked past Todd, feeling butterflies in his stomach.

"Hey! Where ya goin', little girl?"
Butthead froze in place, seeming a little scared, even though he had never felt scared around Todd or anyone. Butthead said weakly,"Ehh, I'm like, going to get food and stuff." Todd walks up to Butthead, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt, making Butthead drop the umbrella he had in his hand. "Listen man, give me your umbrella, I don't wanna ruin my new jacket." Butthead trembles with fear.

"W-woah!" Without hesitating, Butthead points to the umbrella he dropped so Todd can see it and pick it up. "Thanks man" Todd says.
Todd drops Butthead and goes back to his car to drive away.

Butthead picks himself up from the puddle Todd dropped him on. "This sucks." Butthead says.

End of chapter 1!
I hoped you enjoyed!
Chapter 2 coming soon!