"Again, I know it's weird but just think about it, if you tell Ezekiel he can talk to her , I'm sure she doesn't hate him."

I scoff and look at her.

"First of all , Ezekiel is a loser. And second of all what makes you think he would have the guts to approach her when he can't even look at her straight in the eye . And lastly , Ezekiel is a nice guy, we need someone who will treat Lana the way she treats others, he can't even kill a bee so I suspect he would put Lana in her place."

Diane sighs and takes a sip of her milkshake. I eat a sour worm for this sour moment. We go back to watching our show and we're silent , but I know that we're both trying to think of something.

I take my phone and dial Ezekiel's numbers. Diane looks at me and I look at her while I wait for Ezekiel to pick up.

"Hello." My heart immediately stops at the sound of his voice, and I feel myself blush because it sounds like he was sleeping and I woke him up.

"Alexandria?" I snap out of my thoughts and clear my throat.

"Uhmm, hi . I'm sorry. I-I..." I stop talking and I look at Diane who is laughing silently and her eyes are teary, and I look away because I'm never nervous to talk to anyone, but with Ezekiel it's ... different.

"No it's ok , I was just getting an after school nap and I told myself that I would only sleep for about 30 minutes, but that didn't work out, you know how it is." He says and I chuckle and from the corner of my eye I can see Diane dying with laughter and rolling on the bed.

" I called you to talk to you about something important, and it's about us and Zara ." I say and look at Diane who is slowly getting serious.

"Uhmm ok ."

"So , yesterday Lana overheard me and Diane talking about you , and now she knows about us." I say nervously which makes Diane go back to laughing like she's crazy and the more I look at her the more I want to laugh too.

"Well , which part do you think she heard."

"Uhmm, the bad part."

"What kind of bad ?"

"The worst kind." I look at Diane who is laughing and I burst into laughter but stop immediately.

"This is not a joke." He says seriously and I'm taken aback but it turns me on at the same time. I clear my throat to focus.

"I know I'm sorry . Anyway does it matter what kind of bad it is?"

"Yes it does , I mean maybe it might just be about how you see me , and that would be your problem and not mine. Or it can be bad bad about what we used to do ."

"Uhm, it's the second bad." I say and I turn to look at Diane and this time she's very serious and just looking at me.

"Shit , why on earth were you telling that best friend of yours about us , she's barely been here for a week , and even if it's ok to tell her why weren't you guys careful. But do you think that la a will tell Zara?"

"Yes, she's been close to her lately and I'm scared Ezekiel that's why I called you in the first place , so I would really appreciate it if you were not to interrogate me and shout at me like I'm a fucking child, because i already know it's my fault and I'm trying to fix this."

"I'm sorry. I'm just confused because Lana is your friend so why don't you talk to her."

"Because she hates me and I wanted to see if you could talk to her instead." I say hopefully and Diane indicates that I should put the phone on loud speaker. I nod and do that and the minute I do Ezekiel laughs and I look at Diane who is looking confused too.

"You're joking right?" He asks while laughing and I smile and trust me I don't know why , maybe it's because of his laugh.

"Why, you don't think you can do it?"

"No , i don't think so I know so . Look if you say that she hates you then she won't tell Zara , she would use it for another motive."

"Are you saying I should just let her blackmail me?"

"No , what I'm saying is that she won't tell Zara for now , but she's going to ask for something from you , something that she might hate you for . And don't go talk to her , she'll come talk to you instead and then you can take it from there , but just know that she won't be telling Zara any moment from now, right now she might be trying to intimidate you and make you scared or nervous so you can be desperate to give her whatever she wants from you.You get what I mean?" He says and I look at Diane who is thinking the same thing as me and I can tell because we're both smiling . She points at my phone and raises her thumb and I nod.

"Ok thanks, I'll just not talk to her then. "
I say and we stay silent, no one saying anything and I look at Diane who is looking away still thinking about what he said .

I shut down the loud speaker and put the phone on my ear.

"So that's all.?"

"Uhm yeah. Do you still want to talk though ?" I ask and bite my tongue because I'm scared to hear his answer.

"Uhm, if you want yeah we can talk."

"Ok , about what?" I ask and look at Diane , but she seems like she's into the series we're watching more.

"I don't know, maybe something you've always wanted to talk about ."

"Ok then , who's Dina to you?" I ask and I immediately regret asking that. Why the fuck do I always say what's on my mind .

"She's a best friend whom I love , and she's my classmate in most classes and someone I would look upto." He says and I feel a pang of jealousy.

"Wow, ok , did you ever sleep with her."
I ask and Diane quickly turns and looks at me and I blush because of the smile she's giving me and she goes back to watching the TV. I smile and wait for Ezekiel to talk.

"Uh, maybe." He says and I stop smiling .

"What do you mean "maybe".?" I ask and Diane looks at me but I don't because I'm really focused on Ezekiel now.

"We kind of dated at the start of the year when I first came here , but we broke up because we behaved more like friends than a couple . "

When he says that my suspicion is now confirmed, I knew that bitch likes him , but I didn't know it was because of this . And the fact that she calls him Eze, god she gets on my nerves.

"I gotta go, my mom is here bye." The line goes dead and I put my phone down and eat my half melted icecream and think about Ezekiel having sex with her and how she must've felt. God I need to stop thinking about it.