Chapter 2

When durian got back he noticed Zev was asleep on the couch.
"Zev wake the hell up I'm back." Durian said frustrated.
" Why man, why must you always wake me up in the middle of a good dream? I was this close to screwi..."
" Zev shut up before I have a new throw rug."
"Okay damn dude. Did you find anything on your mark?" Zev asked groggily.

"Not much but there are a few humans who might be able to help." Durian said In deep thought.

"Hey man, that ain't a good idea the council will have your balls mounted above a fireplace if you expose us. Remember what happened to Gundar"
That memory caused durian to visibly flinch.
Gundar was a werelion who was in love with a human in the 1400's. After their marrige he showed Illiona his lion form causing her to panic and run to the church. Causing a hunting if were species. When the council found Gundar the castrated him while he was conscious before skinning him alive.
"Hey you wanna go for a run its been awhile?" Zev asked eagerly.
" Im driving."
After a hour drive to the country side. The found a spot where their would be no humans would interfere.
Durian POV
Zevs wolf is a dark brown color. Hes smaller by far do to my alpha blood. Which meant I had to stop every minute or two so he could catch up.My wolf is pitch black with a glossy type look to my fur.

"I think someone needs to go back to training." I said Jokingly.

"You wouldnt dare!" Zev screamed... "Oh i would and you know it."
As a higher ranking wolf than Zev I could send him back for "Reeducation"
Which meant he learned everything again from day one to graduation.
As an alpha breed I cant be sent back to reeducation by anyone, superior or not.

"Yeah you would." Zev said before "biting my leg?

"Dont tempt me zev. But you right it takes to much time. Ill just kill you makes my day significantly quieter." I said

"Its getting late we should probably go now. " I told zev commandingly

As soon as we got home we both collapsed and slept.