Colby was interrupted from his thoughts when he thought he heard what sounded like footsteps coming towards them. This place was abandoned, and as far as Sam and Colby were aware, no one else knew of its location. Sam stopped behind Colby and they both watched as two other boys, around their age, rounded the corner. They jumped, Sam and Colby having startled them.

" Um, who are you?" asked Colby.

" I'm Nate, this is Alex," he responded. " Who are you?"

" I'm Colby, this is my brother Sam," answered Colby. " Why are you exploring our warehouse?"

" Your warehouse?" said Nate.

" Yea, we found it first," said Colby.

" Really?" said Alex. " Cause we've been coming here for weeks and we've never seen you two."

" Well, now you have, so get lost," said Colby.

" No way!" said Nate. " This place is a hidden gem, we're not leaving."

" Colby, stop," said Sam. " It's not a big deal. It's just an old warehouse and it's massive. It's big enough for all of us to explore. You guys take that side and we'll take this one. Problem solved."

" Works for me," said Nate. Alex followed behind him.

Colby wasn't happy about the situation but Sam was right. Colby just hoped that Nate and Alex didn't decide to ruin anything or wreck the place.

Sam and Colby had been exploring for a while without seeing Nate or Alex again. They had started to make their way back to their secret entrance because it was getting dark. That's when Colby noticed Nate on the roof of the warehouse.

" Oh no," said Colby. He quickly ran closer, and yelled up to them. " Nate, get down from there!"

" Oh hey, Colby," said Nate. " Sorry, what was that?"

" You need to get down from there!" shouted Colby. " The roof is not stable, that floor could give out any second!"

" Nice try," shouted Nate. " But I got up here first and I'm not coming down."

Colby quickly gestured for Sam to follow him and they both raced up the staircase leading to the roof. They had just reached the last set of steps when they heard Nate scream. He was hanging from the spot where the floor caved in and made a hole. Nate was shaking as Alex tried to pull him up. Sam and Colby rushed to help, all three of them grabbing Nate's hands and pulling him up.

All of them were breathing heavily as they pulled Nate to safety. They all sat down to catch their breath.

" How did you know that floor was unstable?" asked Alex.

" We know this place inside out," explained Sam. " We know which floors and which spots are dangerous and to avoid them."

Nate looked over towards Colby. " Thanks," he said.

Colby nodded to him and then turned to Sam. " It's getting late, we should probably go," he said.

" Uhhhh, guys?" said Alex. " What is that?"

Alex had been looking out across the field and pointed to something in the distance. The rest of them joined Alex, crouching down and following his gaze. A group of people dressed in the same black cloaks and creepy masks were making their way into the warehouse.

" Shit!" said Sam. " We need to leave now."

All 4 of them began making their way across the roof and back into the warehouse. They stopped suddenly when they realized that this group of people were blocking the main entrance. The only way out now was Sam and Colby's secret entrance.