He took his seat and ordered some drinks which I knew were Martini because those were his favourite. He was talking to his friends enjoying his night with those lovely smile on his face. How much I missed seeing those smile, why I'm not the reason for that smile, it should've been me. Suddenly this new person came into the frame whom I couldn't recognise but seems familiar. He introduced himself to sky, and how dare he touch him. I mean shakes hands with each other but still how dare he that too in front of me. I clenched my glass while looking toward him, something was burning inside of me, why sky was talking so casually to him.

No murder before Thanksgiving Pai, rain says it's a bad luck. Phayu commented.

I rolled my eyes at his comment and followed the guy who was apparently going to the washroom. I went over to him glared at him.

Never try to touch those beautiful hands again. I don't like it when an unknown person touch my wife. I spoke out with greeted teeth.

Excuse me. He replied

Oh you're excused, never show your face around my love ever again, or I know how to damage one's face. I said with my high tone.

He just gave me a look and exited the washroom.

Seriously? What is wrong with you? You scared that poor boy half to death?

Sky voice came out from my behind to which I turned around and replied.

That poor boy was hitting on my wife. What did you expect me to do? Pat him on the back.

Sky rolled his eyes at my reply and came next to me to wash his hand next to my stall.

I'm not your wife anymore, I have sent you a divorce papers remember. Sky said

Which I haven't signed, and never will. I replied.

Phi pai. Sky said with his soft voice being so done with me and my word.

I could never sign those papers sky. My hand could never raise to sign the paper. I don't know how I'll recover after signing those papers. If I sign those papers that means it will be the end of us but I could never end us. We weren't suppose to end. I said closing the distance between me and sky.

I traced my hand on his cheek which were all pink because of blush, or maybe because our position at the moment.

Sky's POV

He closed all the distance between us and traced his hand on my cheeks, damn how much power he still have over me, why I melt through his touch.

Phi, I murmured which he took it as a hint of me giving up as he put one hand behind my neck and one behind my waist pulling me closer to him.

What sky, tell me, and tell me one more thing why are you so dressed up today. Do you have any idea how much I'm controlling myself. He said with his husky voice which always turns me on.

Aahh phi this is not the place. I said softly tightening my hand grip on the sink while

Than shall we go to our home for the right place. He said with his husky voice sniffling around my neck and licking up my jawline to earlobe.

Damn I'm really addictive to him, I placed both my hands in his cheeks looked into his eyes than his lips, should we, I said closing the distance and then did what I shouldn't have.
I pulled him toward myself and kissed him passionately like he is the only one I was craving for. Our lips emerged together like it was missing something he pulled me closer with one hand around my waist and one around my neck which was helping us deepning the kiss even our tounges were entitled together. We parted for a moment to take some air, lust filling our eyes, we smiled and kissed again like there is no tomorrow..

_____________________________________________

This is it for this chapter.
Ufff it's getting hot in here.
Next chapter might be 18+ or maybe be not I don't know 🤭

Sky's outfit
Rain took part in dressing him up.

Phi pai's outfit because he came to the bar directly from the work