It Comes

♢♢Girl's POV♢♢

When I saw the man I knew I had to tell Slenderman about him. So I raced into the mansion and BEN accidently hit me in the face. I was soon lying on the floor, dizzy. "Oh shoot. Midnight you ok?" BEN said. I quickly got up with my red eyes and growled but I soon stopped because I didn't have time for them. I just stomped up the stairs and knocked on the door to Slenderman's room. I heard a faint "Come in" so I walked into the room. "Slenderman?" I said. "Some man was walking near the mansion and-" He held up a hand for me to stop. "Did you kill him? " he said calmly. "Well since I was new I kinda let him-"
"So you mean to say you didn't kill him? " Slendy said. When I was about to respond black tenticles shot out from behind him, lifting me up into the air from my neck. "My dear, dear child... he shouldn't have been left to live! And he saw you! You could have put us all in danger! " I gasped and said "I'm sorry. " And Slenderman quickly forgave me and he started following me during my killings which was awkward. When he left I decided to introduce me to him.

☆☆Reader's POV☆☆

I woke up to see the same girl sitting at the end of my bed but she had bat wings that slowly faded away. I was terrified so I threw all my pillows at it. The pillows slammed into her face which I think made her angry. Her eyes were no longer white, now completely red. She pinned me down onto my bed and said "You'd better not ever do that again!" A red snake tounge came out of her mouth and cut my forehead. I cried out in pain because the tounge burned me somehow. She them got off me and introduced herself as the Midnight Killer. I had heard of her before as a new CreepyPasta person. My eyes widened and touch her face. She swats it away. "What are you doing?" she said with malice. "Y-y-your real!" I screamed.