.·:*¨༺Necklace of Forgiveness ༻¨*:·.

★

After Jure was emotionally hurt by her boyfriend Jan, who flirted with Nace at concerts and ignored the blonde, the atmosphere in the band became increasingly tense. The blonde felt hurt and distraught, not knowing how to deal with the situation.A few days after the incident at the concert hall, during one of the rehearsals,the atmosphere between the drummer and guitarist was clearly tense. You could feel it in the air, and the remaining team members were concerned about the growing conflict.Finally, the second Kris, observing the tension, decided to take action. He seriously talked to Jan, telling him why Jure wasn't behaving like he used to and what should be done,he must apologize to Jure and repair what he has destroyed. Jan He knew he had to do it in a romantic and sincere way.One evening, after rehearsal, Nace, who supported Kris's opinion, asked the drummer for a moment to talk privately. He suggested that they meet in a picturesque park,where he sat on a bench with Jure and covered his eyes, asking him to trust him and assuring the boy that nothing would happen to him. At this time, Jan created something like an evening picnic under the stars, thanks to the rose buds he created a romantic atmosphere with burning candles and soft music in the background.When Jure Macek was brought to the venue and after the bassist took off his blindfold, he was amazed and moved by what he saw. Peteh began his apology with a smile on his face:"Dear Jure, I know that I hurt you with my behavior. I'm sorry that I ignored your feelings and flirted with Nace even though it was just an antics, I know,that it was stupid and inappropriate. You didn't deserve such treatment from me, you comforted and helped me so many times, and this is how I repaid you for all these wonderful things. I'm sorry I let you down and hurt you."The blonde listened, his eyes full of tears and warmth appearing in his heart and butterflies in his stomach. He was amazed thatthat his boyfriend had put so much time and effort into fixing what was broken and that he was willing to do anything to make him forgive him.The guitarist continued: "I prepared this place to show you how much I care. You and your feelings are the most important to me. I want you to know that I'm not only sorry,"But I also want to repair our relationship and regain your trust."He took a small, elegant box from his pocket and opened it to the drummer. Inside there was a beautiful necklace with a delicate gold heart, symbolizing their love and the relationship they both want to repair."This necklace is a symbol of my love and devotion and of showing you how much I want to fix what I have broken. I want you to wear it as a sign of our mutual commitment to our relationship".Jure, moved and certain that he was ready to forgive his lover, looked shyly at Jan. There was a shy joy in his eyes, love and a long-unseen, delicate smile that Peteh loves so much appeared on his lips. Without further words, the blonde accepted the necklace and gently put it on. Smiling, he said, "I accept your apology and thank you for showing me how much you care about me.I want to give our relationship another chance and work on rebuilding it."The two lovers hugged each other tightly, shared a loving kiss, and felt the weight of tension and pain begin to melt away. They were ready for a new chapter in their relationship, based on respect, love and mutual understanding.Since then,Jure and Jan worked to rebuild their relationship. They were more open to communication and respected each other's feelings. Their love developed and the band came alive again, exuding harmony and mutual support.

                                                                   ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hi! Guys 🫧

I hope you liked the first oneshot and that you will want to read more of my stories.

╰┈➤I'm very sorry if there are any spelling mistakes in the story, etc. This is largely due to my dyslexia and dysorthography.

                                                                                                                                                                           ~713 words :o

See You Baby Boo <333

☆Rivi_15 (Jure_Kid👾)

                                                                          ─── ・ 。゚☆: *

                                                                          ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───