small update on the book

Just wa ted to say thank you for the 2k reading milestone we hit! My goodness! Thank you. From the bottom of my black heart, thank you, my readers, my supporters, my new family in wattpad!

Time for a small behind the scenes of the story, to let you know what gave the inspiration for this idea.

I have been a descriptive roleplayer my whole life. From when I was 13, up until now, I have been actively roleplaying and writing roleplays that had to do with bands, and fanfiction where real life characters are blended into a storyline from movies, series, and etc. This Twilight/ Band crossover, it has been a guilty pleasure of mine. Firstly with Motionless in White and now this beautiful band called Bad Omens. For vampires in the movie to claim some clarity, some justice to the rather atrocious way they were portrayed in the movies. Yes, I don't follow the books, but the movies. I wanted vampires not to be so.... PG? To be people, extraordinary yes, but still people.

Another reason was to have an outlet from troubles I had and still have in my life. My body, my mind, my soul needed healing. Went through a break up from a 2 year long relationship, because I was tired of it. Yep. That the whole truth. I was exhausted of having to be the mature one in a relationship, to try and heal someone. They were a sweet person yes, love g, but their problems had begun to affect me in many negative ways. It had to stop.

So I broke up. A week later, I found out that I was gonna have my degree request approved! I have been studying my whole life for this job, and I'm starting to claim what I always envisioned doing. Being in a hotel and working to make people feel good, and spend good times.

This gave me that boost to keep writing.

Now, nothing could be done without my number one supporter. BadOmensStan has been there since the very first day. Although I'm a burden sometimes 😂, I know that your support for the story has made it what it has come to today. So thank you!

You can find her stories in her profile, and I have to recommend EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! All written beautifully, all made to satisfy the dirty needs for a good, well written fanfiction book.

But nothing could have been without the support of YOU. Yeah you, the reader holding your phone in your hand, tucked under the blankets, or sipping your first coffee cup. And aside from a HUGE thank you and a big hug.. I want to give you something in return. I believe in you. You are very strong, and very brave for being here. For sticking around and actually overcome the struggles of life. Love yourself because I love you too! And I believe in you! Thank you! Tha k you for everything!.

That's all for now. Stay tuned for more!

Also. Updates from now on will be rare. Once a week will be ideal, because of work schedule, and trying to do things for myself. But thank you for understanding.

Until the next time I see you! Kisses my loves.