𝟎𝟓.𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I'm so sorry." She giggled to herself, she didn't meant to laugh, but the rose looked funny when he snapped it in half.

"This is seriously hard Sofia." He held the broken rose up to our faces, making Sofia laugh even harder. The corners of his mouth turned up.

"Let's do that part again! And cut!"

Tom snapped the rose in half again, this time perfectly. It felt kind of magical holding that eye contact for so long. A week ago they both would have hated it, but they were professionals, they could keep their act up. The crew has to believe that they are friends. Tom put the rose behind Sofia's ear. Tom offered his hand to Sofia, she took his hand and they walked up to Lucky flickerman.

"Who are you sir, why are you in the caging?" He asked Tom confused. But Tom's eye contact wasn't focused on the interviewer, it was on two little children.

"Hi. How do you do?" He asked the children "My name is Coriolanus Snow... and this is my tribute Lucy Gray Baird from district twelve."

"Hi there." Sofia nailed her southern accent "What's your name?" She asked them. The children introduced themselves. "Nice to meet you, is this your sister?"

"That's Venus, she's only four." The boy says.

"Well I think four is a very smart age to be." Sofia lowered herself to the height of the child.

"Where did you find that snake?" The girls asks.

"He found me, must have been a music lover, my singing calms them right down."

"Can I touch your dress." The little girl asks with a beaming smile. Sofia adored this little girl.

"Of course, I like your dress too."

The scene ends with Lucy asking who lucky is, and her introducing herself to him. Lucy introduces Snow then to the interviewer. Sofia's arm wrapped around his arm until he got away.

"Get us some food please, we haven't eaten since the reaping." Sofia asked him desperately while he was taken away.

THEIR DAY WAS ALREADY EXHAUSTING AFTER BEING ON SET ALL DAY

THEIR DAY WAS ALREADY EXHAUSTING AFTER BEING ON SET ALL DAY. But the schedule from the two actors told them they weren't free yet. After removing the makeup, wig and move clothing, they changed into their own casual clothing, and took an uber to a restaurant together. Their managers insisted that they'd make content together. The restaurant wasn't crowded, but there were enough people to photograph the two.