chp. 2

⸻ ⠀⠀ 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 ⠀⠀ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 ⠀⠀ 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 ⠀⠀ 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 ⠀⠀ 𝒻𝗅𝖾𝗎𝗋𝗌, ⠀⠀ 𝗆𝗒 ⠀⠀ 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌𝗍 ⠀⠀𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬⠀⠀ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 ⠀⠀ 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 ⠀⠀ 𝗉𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍 ⠀⠀ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 ⠀⠀ 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖼 ⠀⠀ 𝗈𝖿 ⠀⠀ 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌: ⠀⠀ #𝓵𝐨𝐯𝐞

⠀ 𝗈𝗎𝗋 ⠀⠀ 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 ⠀⠀ 𝗇𝖾𝑣𝖾𝗋 ⠀⠀ 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 ⠀⠀ 𝗈𝗎𝗍 ⠀⠀ 𝗈𝖿 ⠀⠀𝒔𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆, ⠀⠀ 𝑤𝖾 ⠀⠀ 𝗁𝖺𝑣𝖾 ⠀ ⠀ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 ⠀ ⠀'❀ ⠀ ⠀𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 ⠀𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 ⠀⠀ 𝗆𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗓𝗂𝗇𝖾 ⠀⠀ 𝖼𝗈𝑣𝖾𝗋𝗌.

𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲⠀⠀ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 ⠀⠀𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥: ⠀⠀ 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 ⠀⠀ 𝖻𝗒 ⠀⠀ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 ⠀⠀ 𝑓𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗈𝗇 ⠀⠀ 𝗈𝖿 ⠀⠀ 𝗉𝖺𝓈𝓈𝗂𝗈𝗇 ⠀⠀ ౨ৎ

( love in the air

( love in the air . )

CHAPTER TWO.

I look at myself in the mirror, yuck.. I look terrible. I turn the shower on, letting it get warm. I sit on the counter, thinking about my night with Justin. I loved it, he was great company. I sigh. Gonna have to tell him about my commitment issues soon

I grab my phone, he said that he was a tiktoker. I search up his username. 

❛ sojuphan ❜

Gosh, he was famous. I most likely didn't have a chance now.. 

❛ How was the date last night!? ❜

Mia texted me, I sigh. Turning off my phone, I needed that shower.

💭 𓂃 𝆯

I finally finished my makeup, It was only a little and it was natural. I was going to met Justin once again, at a cute cat cafe. I've been wanting to go to one of these for a while now. So I finally had the chance to go with someone I like.

I saw him on the floor, playing with a cat. I went up to him. ''Hi!' I smile, and he smiles back. He gets up and hugs me tightly. ''Hi my love.'' He kisses my forehead. ''I already ordered drinks and snacks, just waiting on them.''

He smiles wider, he puts his hands in his pockets. ''Okay, thank you'' I smile warmly. ''Of course dear.'' The romance in his voice, makes me flustered. ''I'm going to be honest.. I'm surprise I have a chance with you.''

''Why is that?'' He says, raising his eyebrows. ''You're very famous, lots of followers.'' He chuckles. ''Yeah, but that's not important right? They're really supportive.'' He says, moving a hair on the side of my face.

''All that matters in the end, is you and me.'' Those words hit me, I've never been loved like this. I think he can tell I was shock. ''Wrong move?'' He says. ''No, not at all.'' I smile, I hug him once again. 

His warmth helps me so much, I never been in love. Never been the loved one. All this was new, and I enjoyed it. ''You okay my love?'' He says whispering. ''Yes, I'm very happy. That's all.'' I say, backing up.

The worker calls his name, and he goes to pick up his order. We spend the next few hours, talking and playing with the cats. When we were done, we walked around outside. ''Okay, this might be too soon.''

I look at him. ''Maybe.. a sleepover?'' I chuckle, his choice of wording was funny. ''Yes, of course.'' I smile. ''Okay, maybe at my house? I mean, I have to warn you. I live with 7 other dudes.'' Oh. ''Y-you do?''

''Yes, but don't be scared of them. They're just my members, and my manager lives there.'' I feel more at ease. ''Seems fine with me.'' We both smile. ''Deal, you can wear my clothes? or do you need anything from your house?''

''Nope, I'm all good.'' I take his hand and we walk to his car.