"I can't ask mom and dad for 85k with no explanation. You could get me half the money and then I'll pay you back double" Micah suggested making her laugh hysterically.

"Micah I love you but fuck no. I ain't getting involved with you especially not when it comes to money. Sell that Lambo then you got more than enough money" Malayah opened her door ushering for him to leave her room.

"I've already sold it" He lied making Malayah's eyes go wide he simply nodded in response attempting to convince the woman.

"Please Lay, help me out. Dad loves you, just ask he won't say no" Micah pleaded.

"For what reason. What would be my excuse?"

"Ion know maybe your fucking mental health treatments or some other bullshit" Micah insensitively suggested completely forgetting that Malayah's mental health was still a sensitive subject for her.

"Micah go swallow pieces of glass. Your on your own" Malayah pushed past him slamming her bedroom door shut before locking it.

"Laylay I ain't mean it like that" Micah called out watching Malayah walk down the steps.

"Ion care how you meant it. Go eat dick!"

Malayah sucked her teeth exiting the family home seeing a grey vehicle parked on the street, the window slowly rolled down revealing Nas and India. Malayah cheesed showcasing all her teeth.

"Laylay flock" Nas dragged out making them
all laugh overpowering the drill music that played from the man's vehicle.

"Hey guys. I missed y'all" Malayah stated mainly towards India. The woman got into the backseat and they all begun discussing different things on the drive to the bakery.

On arrival at the bakery India and Malayah linked arms whilst Nas walked behind them. They were introduced to the members of staff then were given a plate with multiple different cake flavours. They shared looks between them as they tried different cakes.

"That carrot cake was too good. Kay unhealthy ass won't like it tho" Malayah rolled her eyes.

"Me personally I loved that chocolate cake" India spoke taking another bite of the piece.

"That carrot cake was fake good. But I know Kay likes Red velvet" Nas took a bite from the carrot cake once again.

"Red velvet it is" Malayah shrugged walking away to go make a confirmation with the bakers, the cake would be ready in the next two days just in time for the event she had planned.

"So everything else planned?" Nas wondered.

"Yup. Everything, the planners and decorators have seen the venue. I just need you to send out invites but make sure no one tells Kay."

"Make sure that whore Clara don't show up some how" India teased shaking her head.

"She was top of my invite list" Nas joked making both Malayah and India stale face him.

"Stick to the day job. Your jokes are ass" India shook her head putting a thumbs down.

"I love you guys" Malayah giggled watching them go back and forth about who was funnier.

"So it's red velvet for sure?" India raised a brow looking between Nas the workers and Malayah.

"Yup. I'm so excited for this day I want everything to go perfectly. Kaykay deserves it I'm very proud of him" Malayah grinned.

"W girlfriend. Tell your homie he ever fuck up he dealing with me" India balled her fist at Nas in a playful manner but she wasn't joking.

"Pfttt. Kay in deep if anything lil Lay might fuck up" Nas shrugged. He watched Kay go the extra mile for Malayah he knew the man had no intention of fucking up.