"Cheater" Malayah frowned trying to pull Kay's arm but he was already inside the home before her.

"Nah you just slow. Catch up" He teased roughly smacking her ass making her wince.

"You sleeping on the couch. I'm gon go sleep with India" Malayah double locked the door.

"You deadass?" He cupped her face meeting her gaze making her nod her head.

"I'm playin baby. We in the guest room" Malayah grabbed his hand leading the way. He couldn't help but bite his lip watching her lead him down the steps that led to the basement of the large family home.

"You've got a guest room down hea?" He eyed his surroundings as they walked past different doors.

"Yeah we do" once they finally reached the last door of the hallway. She slowly opened it stepping in first and Kay followed behind her.

"Lock the door" She spoke walking over to the bed. He nodded locking the door then following her. He began to take off his clothes carefully folding them and putting them on the dresser opposite the king sized guest bed.

Now only being in his navy blue Ralph Lauren boxers he paced getting himself into bed. Malayah smirked keeping her eyes on him getting into bed also.

"Whatever you thinking no" Kay shut down right away. She mushed his head before resting her head on his bare chest.

"You no fun" she pouted gently poking him.

"I ain't bout to fuck you in yo parents house. That's just being fast" He chuckled.

"You fucked me in yo momma house tho" She shrugged confusion in her voice.

"It's not the same" He rubbed his have down his face lowly laughing.

"But I'm not even trying to fuck. I actually want to talk bout your quote on quote sis Clara" Malayah raised her head from his chest sitting up resting her back against the headboard.

Kay let out a deep sigh also sitting up and leaning his back on the headboard. They met one another's gaze making deep eye contact. At this moment they both wished they could know what the other was currently thinking.

"Watchu you want to know bout Clara?" This was really a topic he wanted to avoid.

"Have you fucked her?" Malayah blurted out.

"Imma be honest. Yes. I was 14 and horny. It was so awkward we just never spoke about it and we act like it ain't happen" He confessed.

"At least you being honest. Do y'all having secret feelings and just playing in my face right now?" Malayah couldn't even be upset about Kay messing with Clara. The only thing that concerned how was how they remained friends after something like that even happened.

"Malayah. If I had feelings for that girl. No disrespect I would've been cuffed her. Respectfully that's not the type of girl I want to get behind. I see her as family nothing else" He assured grabbing Malayah's hand.

"Obviously I can't tell you too cut her off since that's yo family" Malayah mocked his voice making air quotations.

"But what I will say is. I don't want her around me ever again. She fought my friend so now every time I see her I gotta fight on India's behalf. An to be honest that's ghetto so it's best I never have to be around her" she ranted.