"There was a discussion," I answered.

"Oh, come on that's all we get," he complained.

"Zilla!" Sika warned and he shut up.

A few hours later we were all standing in the driveway saying good-bye to Afa, Sika, Rikishi, Jacob, Jordon, and Zilla.

"Please continue to watch out for my boys, I'm sorry they can be so difficult at times," Rikishi said approaching me.

"I will, and don't be sorry, I'm not," I told him and we hugged. Sika approached me next.

"My dear, it's been great meeting you and I can't wait to see you again. I'm glad my son has you," he said hugging me.

"I'm glad I have him," I responded. I'd just said good-bye to Afa when Zilla, Jordon, and Jacob all approached at the same time.

"So, the elders got hugs, do we?" Zilla hinted winking at me. I crossed my arms and glared at him, before a grin found it's way on my face.

"Why not," I said opening my arms to them. They all stepped forward and we had one big group hug.

"Alright that's enough, she belongs to us," Jey scowled at his cousins and the guys pulled away. They turned and I looked around Jacob's shoulder to see Jimmy, Jey, and Solo standing there with their arms crossed. I laughed as I walked around them to the guys and stood in front of Jey and Solo.

"For now, but she'll see soon the three of us are way better then you three," Jacob sneered.

"Not a chance, Uce," Jimmy retorted.

"See you at WrestleMania if not before," Jordon added and I fist bumped all three of them before they all got into their vehicles and left.

"Thank god, I love them but I'm glad it's just us now, Uce," Jey said. Off to the side Roman and Paul were talking and Nicole too.

"Don't worry you three will always be my favorites!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, Little Uce!" Jimmy shouted then picked me up and spun me around but his hand on my side sent pain up my body.

"Ahhh," I yelled and he quickly set me down as I gripped my side.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry Brair," he panicked.

"Seriously, you guys need to be careful!" Roman growled as he kneeled putting his arm around me.

"It's okay, he just bumped my bruise, I'm fine," I said as the pain subsided. Roman helped me to my feet.

"Bloodline, Smackdown meeting int the dinning room in thirty minutes," he commanded before guiding me back into the house.

The rest of Tuesday and Wednesday was spent in meetings, planning, relaxing, and recovering. Thursday morning, we were boarding the bus and headed to Indiana for Smackdown.

It was decided I'd be apart of The Bloodline segment at the beginning of the show then later I'd do a backstage interview to talk about my WrestleMania opponent Rhea Ripley. I wasn't medically cleared so I wasn't allowed to do anything physical. A few hours after being on the bus I came out of the bedroom to the lounge area where Jey was leaning back on the couch looking deeply lost in his mind, something I know all too well.

"What's up Uce? I asked slapping his leg and sitting down right next to him. He sat up and looked right at me like he was just seeing me, I smiled at him. He reached up and pulled me into a hug, I was confused but I hugged him back.