Industrial Cardboard Baler

As for paper, it is one of the most common waste in our life. Since its recycling value is very high, can be as raw material and fuel in different industries. Many recyclers are willing to compress paper into bales for further business and gain more profit.

Paper is also very easy to compress, so XTPACK has various industrial cardboard baler models including vertical baler, semi-automatic horizontal baler and automatic horizontal baler to press waste paper according to different customers' different bale size requirement or bale weight requirement.

As for carton, it is one of the most common waste in our life. Since its recycling value is very high, can be as raw material and fuel in different industries. Many recyclers are willing to compress paper into bales for further business and gain more profit. And now more and more chain supermarkets are interested in carton baling machine to save space and convenient transportation.

Carton is also very easy to compress, so XTPACK has various industrial cardboard baler models including vertical baler, semi-automatic horizontal baler and automatic horizontal baler to press waste cartons according to different customers' different bale size requirement or bale weight requirement.

There are many baler manufacturers, but we are one of the best choices for you.