Wilbur Force x reader (1960)

(I recently watched the 1960 little shop of horrors and I love Wilbur so yk)

You were walking to your best friend, Audrey's house when you walked straight into a large pole knocking out a tooth. "God dammit, now I'll have to go to the dentist." So you turned around and headed to the dentist instead.

As you opened the door to the waiting room you saw a handsome man reading a magazine entitled 'Pain' but you thought nothing of it and sat down on a chair next to him. "Hello" He says, "what happened to you?" He asked. "Oh I just knocked out a tooth on the way to my friends place." You reply.

"That's all?" He ponders questioningly. "I have three or four abscesses, a touch of pyorrhea, nine or ten cavities, I lost my pivot tooth, and I'm in terrible pain!" He shouts, giggling slightly.

"Maybe you should just go in the surgery then..I don't think the dentist is busy." You answer.

"Oh no, I couldn't do that. I'm having too much fun talking to you!" He giggled again. "I couldn't possibly leave you." He adds.

"What's your name? My name is Y/N L/N." You say.

"My name? Why my name is Wilbur Force."

"Wilbur Force what?" You ask.

"Just Wilbur Force. My first name is Wilbur, my last name is Force. I don't have a middle name." He responds. Giggling once more.

"Why are you giggling so much? It's a bit freaky." You ask, getting uncomfortable.

"I'm giggling because I'm so excited to see the dentist!" He says rather loudly.

"Oh..right." you say quietly.

Suddenly Seymour (🤭) opens the door. "N-Next patient..?" He asks whilst stuttering.

Wilbur suddenly stands up and skips over to the door but just before he enters the surgery, he turns to you and says "It was fun meeting you Y/N! I hope we meet again sometime." And with that he disappeared into the surgery, closing the door behind him.

(Finished at 03:41 am)

(23/11/23 or 11/23/23)