calm sunny day-

AN- little reminder that none of my fics are abandoned! I just have other projects going on! :D

-------

“Jezz, could you go any slower?”

“Yes actually.”

“This is supposed to be fun, you know! You're really ruining that for me!”

“I hate that for you.”

Tommy sighed heavily as he followed behind the two bickering gods. They'd been doing this the entire trip, finding any reason they could to fight with one another.

Tommy had honestly given up on trying to stop it after the first three times. He'd been quickly forgotten about as the two engrossed themselves in their bickering.

Instead of listening to them, Tommy squared his shoulders and wandered off. It had been ages since the last time he'd been to earth.

Not since Wilbur.

He had always been so fascinated with humanities and earth's general ability to grow, to thrive.

No matter what happens to it, how many dissesses plague it, or how the humans kill it- earth, as well as humanity- continues to live.

It's what had endeared him to their funny little species in the first place.

So, as he wandered through what looked to be a dense little forest, he found himself enraptured with the different little animals he stumbled across.

They were all far too skittish to let him touch them, unfortunately.

Maybe he'd ask Tubbo to let him one day.

Tommy found himself crouched in the dirt, the material standing his white clothes in ways that Phil would definitely scold him over- but he didn't seem too bothered as he hunched down to peer under a log.

There was a little creature that Tommy had never seen before, and was so tiny.

It skutterd about, semmehly untrusted in the giant infrastructure of it.

“Hello.” Tommy whispered, afraid the slightest loud noise would startle it away.

The creature paused for a moment before taking a few small steps towards him.

Tommy gasped, his eyes shining as his chest filled with excitement.

He held his hand flat out, trying to stop his body from shaking in excitement as the creature made its way onto his hand.

The small thing sat, bearly the size of his palm.

“Hello! You came all the way from over there, to me!” He smiled.

He stood up carefully, his palms cupped against each other as he moved, happier now that he'd found a little friend.

“Oh, you're so cute!” Tommy laughed, running a gentle finger across its body. “Wilbur would definitely love you.”

“What would Wilbur love?” A voice spoke out from behind him.

Tommy startled and screamed, flinching back as he covered his new friend protectively.

His eyes glowed with unleashed power as he snarled at the offending person, only to blink and quickly close his eyes as he came face to face with a certain pink haired man.

“Techno- what the fuck?!” Tommy hissed.

Techno let out a snort, before stepping closer. “I told you earth was dangerous, and since you're so instant on making my job harder, I had no choice but to follow you.”