Day 19: A Piece of Lore - Brock/Lauren (Want You)

Zacznij od początku

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend him," Lauren said quietly and Brock shrugged. "He understood, I've had people not want anything to do with me but stick with him. We all have, and we understand. You guys have gone through things barely any of us can imagine, it's reasonable to be wary. Now, are you okay with me carrying you?" He asked and she bit her lip, nodding slowly.

Brock approached her carefully, sliding a hand under her knees and under her arms. He lifted her easily, thankful for Alpha strength. It'd be a bit embarrassing to not be able to lift her, and she was a tiny woman.

"That everyone?" Vanoss asked and Brock looked around, seeing Brian surrounded by about 4 people, Nogla and Wildcat also surrounded by a few each. That teen Brock had freed earlier crept to Brock's side, eyes wide as he looked around.

"That's everyone," Brock confirmed and Vanoss nodded, pressing a finger to his ear. "Is it clear?" He asked and waited a moment before nodding. "Come on, Basically, fourzer0seven, Smii7y and Kryoz have the place clear. We'll take you all back to our base, where we have clean rooms, clothes, showers and landlines for everyone. We'll help you all find your families or someplace safe you can go," he told the scared omegas, relief crossing each of their faces.

Wildcat and Nogla took point, guns held in their hands as they led the group out to their trucks. Basically and fourzer0seven were standing by them, Smii7y and Kryoz sprinting up a moment later.

"Nogla and Moo, you ride with the omegas, everyone else in here. Let's go home," Vanoss instructed and everyone split up. Fourzer0seven would drive the truck with the omegas, Basically driving the other.

Brock carefully set Laren down on the bench, giving her a soft smile before moving around with Nogla to help bandage the other omegas. By time they got home, Brock had helped splint two broken arms and bandage several cuts.

Brock, Scotty and Daithi led the omegas to rooms, Brock carrying Laren again. He brought her into a room and settled her on the couch in the living area, her eyes wide as she looked around.

"I'll bring some crutches, a boot and some pain medication in a moment, okay? If you need anything, press one on the phone. It rings Anthony's phone to let us know you guys need something, okay? Dinner will be brought up to you unless you want to join us downstairs," Brock told her and she nodded, still looking around.

"This is a beautiful place," she said quietly and Brock smiled. "It's Evan's, or Vanoss. His parents gave it to us a few years ago," he said and she smiled faintly.

"Can I shower? I was stuck there for almost 7 months, I'm dying for one," she asked and Brock nodded. "Let me get you a boot to protect your leg first, and yes you can shower. There's clothes in the closet of all different styles and sizes, I'll help you pick something out if you want me to," he offered and she nodded, smiling shyly at him.

"I'll be right back then," he said, leaving and hurrying downstairs. He didn't want to leave her too long, something about her that made him want to stay and talk to her. She was different, and he didn't know how.

He grabbed the boot, some crutches, a bottle of water and a bottle of 800mg ibuprofen, hurrying back up to her room. He passed Evan, who just raised an eyebrow at him. He flushed and avoided his gaze, unwanting and unwilling to explain himself.

He knocked on the door and went inside once he heard the soft, "Come in." "I've got the things, do you want some pain medication before I help you into it?" He asked and she nodded, looking faintly relieved.

He gave her a pill and the water bottle, letting her take some drinks and the pill before kneeling in front of her. He looked at her for permission and started unwinding the bandage as soon as she nodded.