Raptor trainer Prologue.

It was the beginning of a new day at Jurassic World. As the sun began to rise on the cliff side raptor paddock, a pack of 4 juvenile raptors can be seen running around, happily exploring their new enclosure. I was up on the catwalks, looking down at them and watching them play. Blue stops and looks up at me. She calls up to me, jumping and prancing around, trying to get me to join.

"Maybe later girl." I say, looking down at Blue with a smile.

"Blue trying to get you to join them?" asks an older male voice.

"Yeah, like when they were young." I say, turning to look at the older man walking towards me. "What brings you here Owen?"

"Same as you, (Y/N). Getting away from everyone." says Owen making me laugh.

"Fair enough." I say. "Mind watching them while I hop in with them? They may be young, but their claws are still sharp."

"Alright. You sure they're still safe?" asks Owen.

"As long as I keep interacting with them, they'll recognise me and know not to attack. You should join me one of these days." I say teasingly.

"Yeah nah. I'll leave that to you." says Owen.

"Your loss." I say as I walk away and into the holding cage.

I open the door into the paddock and walk into it, looking up at Owen and nodding. Owen smiles and nods back and points at something. I look to where he's pointing only to be immediately knocked over by Blue who begins to lick my face while happily chirping and chittering. I laugh before pushing her snout away and standing up, gently scratching Blue's snout as she nuzzles my arm happily, her head barely reaching above my elbow.

"Good to see you too girl." I say as Charlie, Delta and Echo walk up to me.

The raptors all chirp and chitter, asking for attention. A few hours later, me and the raptors are seen mucking around in the paddock. On the catwalk, Owen is on his phone, recording the whole interaction.

Hey. The following are just to give a general idea of each option.