I decided to go for a late night swim. As I walked around the house I noticed that everyone was either sleeping or doing 'mate' things in their rooms. I reached the indoor swimming poor thankful that no one else was here I pulled off the shirt I put over my swim suit.

I swam for about two hours before I started getting tired. I went to my room to take a quick shower and climbed in bed only to have the same results as before. I glanced at my alarm clock to notice it was already 2:58 a.m. I decided to go to the only other person who could help me sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

Antonio's POV

After leaving her at her door I just wanted to go back to her and spill all my feelings I have for her. I want to take her in my arms and show her that I will never allow anyone else to hurt her she means so much to me. So to stop myself I decided to call both packs and check on them.

"Yes Alpha, is there a problem?" my Beta Marcus answered.

"No, no problem. Just checking on the pack."

"Everything is fine. We haven't seen many rogues since the fight but today one of the pack members ran across a scent a couple of days old."

"Well just keep a lookout and double up on runs just incase, I will return day after tomorrow. But the Alpha here has asked me to return every month, so I will need you to schedule my visits for me. Also I will need you to ask my parents to assist with pack duties on those visits. They will understand why I have to come back."

"Why, does he not trust you?"

"No nothing like that. We have a common interest here and we will set up meetings just between us and this common interest."

Faintly I hear a door click and understand he shut and locked the office door so no one will hear the next thing he says.

"Is it her, Sophia? I know you have been upset with the Stacy and Jason thing, but I know you have felt so much worse without her here."

"Yes it is her. She was involved with Damon before he came to train us but I won't let her run again because of his death. She needs help grieving and I will be here for when she needs me. I want her to be happy."

"I understand sir."

"Goodnight Marcus"

"Night Toni"

After he hung up I called Jason's pack to see how they were doing while he was gone. They happened to run across the same scent today as well. I guess the rogues are just passing through.  I told them to double up also on runs as a precaution.

I also called Sophia's parents to let them know how she was doing, because she hasn't spoken to them since before Damon went into a coma. They asked me to tell her that they loved and missed her no matter what happens and they understand why she hasn't called.

I let my mind wonder to Sophia before sleep took me over for a short while. Only to dream of Sophia in a wedding dress smiling up at me mouthing the words 'I Love You' to me. It seemed to be so real that was the best dream I had for awhile until I was awakened by a soft knock on my door.

"Toni?..." she whispered into the darkness

"Yes Sophi" my voice sound groggily.

"Can I lay with you? I can't sleep."

"Of course, you know you don't have to ask."

"Well, I didn't want you to be surprised when you woke up and I was in your bed." she said playfully.

Then she climbed in and immediately fell asleep. I wrapped my arms around her and followed soon after. And that night was the best night of sleep I ever had.

~~~~

*Date Night!*

I talked to Sophia's uncle and cousin earlier today. They just gave me the normal 'You hurt her and you die' talk. They are actually really cool people after you get to know them.

I was standing in the living room waiting for Sophia to walk down stairs for about five minutes before she entered the room. She looked absolutely perfect. 

She wore a red dress with black heels and a black bow in her hair. (outfits in side picture)

I must have been staring for longer than I realized because the next thing I know is she is standing in front of me clearing her throat.

"Do I look OK?"

"You look perfect. Hey, we even match." I chuckle noticing that we kind of look like Mickey and Minnie mouse to my self.

"Yea, I guess your right. So, what is on the agenda for tonight?"

"Well that my dear is movie, dinner, and maybe a walk in the park if your up for it."

"Taking the easy way out are you?" She asked teasingly.

"No never that. I just know that you don't really like anything to complicated."

"You remembered?" She asked shocked.

"Of course Sophi. How could I forget?"

"Awe your so sweet. Now hush before I cry and ruin my make up and Bianca kills you."

"As you wish my lady."

She decided we should watch Oz the great and powerful. After the movie we went to her favorite restaurant in town. We walked and talked the rest of the night at the park. We spent all night there until the early morning light began to show and we laughed at how we could so easily forget the time.

 ~~~

VOTE 

COMMENT

Thanks for reading I know this chapter may not be the best.