Her hand made its way over my heat feeling my pool of wetness, and quickly took my underwear off. "Fuck the hickeys." She didn't hesitate and immediately latched on to my clit exploring folds, she then circled my clit with her tongue sucking it roughly. "Ah-" I quickly covered my mouth with my hand gripping on the bed sheets trying to contain my self. The way she moved her tongue-

I couldn't even get the chance to get relaxed to the feeling because she kept switching up her movements. She lifted up my leg over her shoulder straddling my legs.

Jades pov—
I latched myself onto her dripping wet cunt, letting my tongue adventure through her folds I assaulted her clit. She's so beautiful like this fuck, her hips buckled up, I took her leg over my shoulder and straddled her waist down. She held her hand over her mouth gripping the sheets.

I looked up at her, our eyes met and she immediately became flustered looking away. I stopped my movements. "Jade..." she whined at the loss of contact. "Look at me when I fuck you." I said. She looked at me with lustful eyes begging be to continue.

"Jade... please-" I cut her off continuing eating her out. "Mm-" she tried muffling her moans with her hand but god I wanted the whole fucking neighborhood to hear her screams, "fuck my sister, make those pretty sounds for me." I said, those sounds drove me insane. She waisted no time and became a moaning mess.

I trailed my free hand up her body to her bra, she quickly took it off, I started fumbling with her nipples putting her at an even higher stimulation. "I- ah!" Her head fell back her eyebrows furrowed and her eyes shut tightly, her thighs were practically crushing me, I didn't protest I just hummed in approval. Sending vibrations to her core.

"I- I'm so- close.." She whimpered. "Hold it baby." I told her, "play with yourself." She grabbed ahold of her tits and started pleasuring herself, I groaned into her pussy as she fists my hair. "Jade! Mmh-" she moaned out arching her back in pleasure.

Her moans echoed in my mind and just made me need her the more, the way her head fell back and her body was exposed to me. fuck.

"Can I- please!" She begged. "I can't do it Jade please!" I couldn't ignore her pleads. "Cum for me baby." I continue assaulting her throbbing clit. She grabbed the headboard behind her, her head fell back, her eyes shut her jaw dropping. Her moans warned me of her climax. "Fuck!" She moaned as she released her juices. I cleaned up every last bit of her.

"Holy fuck Jade." She said breathy coming down from her high.

Lilith's pov—
Oh my god. I don't think I have ever felt that good, the way she- mmh. I looked at her and her lustful eyes. Her lips were parted and looking at my body. "Haven't had enough?" I sighed throwing my leg off jades shoulder and moving towards Jade.

I pulled her closer by the collar of her shirt and she took it off, I roughly kissed her, her hands roamed my body. I kept the kiss going, and slipped my hand down to her waist and fumbled with her boxer lining. Not once leaving the kiss, I pushed Jade down on the bed with my knee between her legs, I moved the kissed down her neck sucking roughly on her skin, my hands played with the lining of her boxers, I looked at her in consent. She nodded, I slipped my hand down to her clit and without hesitation made slow circles.

"Shit-" Jade laid her head back and relaxed. I started to kiss up jades body, to her neck.. "already wet for me and I haven't even done anything.," I teased. "Oh shut u-" I stuck my middle and ring finger in, cutting her off. "Fuck." She whispered under her breath. I continued laying kisses all over her body.

I curled my fingers while applying pressure to her clit with my thumb, she made breathy moans as I thrusted my fingers in and out. "r- right there.." i quickened my pace, "yes- fuck." She moaned. I started pumping my fingers in and out. "Don't stop-" Jade let her head back, her eyes closed tightly as her walls caved in on my fingers, I curled them as she rode out her high.

Jades breath was heavy, "..fuck." I removed my fingers and slipped them into my mouth, Jade became flustered, I licked my fingers clean, she tasted so fucking good. "Next time I wanna eat you out." I giggled. She sighed out to breath.

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

We made a safe/ non-encounterable route to the bathroom next to Jades room without being caught and took a shower cleaning ourselves up. After we made our way back to the room and tore the sheets off the bed, laughing at the mess we made. Jade threw the sheets into the washer and we hung out on the couch in her room watching South Park.

I sat in jades lap, and fell asleep in her arms. I was waken up by my phone ringing, Jade was gone I don't know where she went, I grabbed my phone.

Hello?
Hey girl, just wanted to let you know I'll be there tomorrow, my flight got delayed.
Oh! I'm sorry, I can't wait to see you.
Me too!
Also I called like 5 times did something happen?
What? No no I was asleep.
Oh okay well I see you tomorrow.
Byeeeee
Byee

I sighed setting the phone down plopping back onto the couch, Jade walked in with the sheets. "You're awake." Jade said. "Yeah my friend called me and told me she's gonna be here tomorrow." I said. "That's exciting, why do you look so worried?" Jade asked. "Well, I don't know if she'll think I'm weird for dating you. Like a girl yk, she usually always talks about boys 24/7 I never really have though." I said.

"I think thing will turn out fine, if anything she would say 'I knew it!' Or 'damn it I owe Ethan $50' you know" Jade laughed. "Who's Ethan?" I laugh. "I don't know but you get what I'm trying to say." Jade said making her bed. After she got done fixing the sheets in jumped on the bed and ruined it all. "Aww man." She whined. "So warm." The fresh sheets out the dryer still lingered with heat. I practically melted into the bed.

"Alright little worm scooch over." She said crawling under the sheets and I joined, she held me under the sheets and we fell asleep.