Chapter 18: Rescue, the old style

Start from the beginning

Chase still didn't move, as if he was stuck, frozen, or...

"Jarvis, living scanner, now." She said, her helmet beginning to shine lasers on the walls around her.

'No one besides you is here, Sweetie.' Jarvis said, as she immediately fired a laser ball at Chase, making him disappear into pixels at touch. Quickly replacing him on the pilot's seat, she grabbed the steering and tried to lift the Air Patroller up, but was unable.

She looked out of the window, immediately seeing the tower just a few meters in front of her.

"Oh shit." Was the only thing she said before the Air Patroller flew through the tower, her hitting the metal immediately.

The Air Patroller shattered into small pieces, as well as did the top of the tower, shooting pieces of glass everywhere, probably harming someone.

Sweetie was sent flying to the nearest building at an ungodly speed, knocking her out, cold, while also destroying her collar with pup tag completely, being unable to send for help...

People around the crash site were quickly calling the emergency services, but the chaos and the multiple calls had attracted a certain person who lived close by.

He picked up his phone, and pressed a single button, making it vibrate and display a logo with a paw on it.

"Paw Patrol is on a roll." He whispered and ran out of his apartment.

/-/-/

"So, you fully consent to this procedure?" Timur asked, for the third time probably. Nooshy nodded, lying on the hospital bed, her body completely numb.

"Okay, this will be quick, Nooshy, just breathe." His mother said, checking her vitals continuously, trying to give her the best of care.

The procedure came to an end, with Nooshy not even noticing that it happened. Her body came back to life, as she stayed on the bed, just to make sure she was alright.

"Hey, Timur?" Nooshy asked, receiving a hum. "Is that true?"

"Hm?" "You and Porsha." Nooshy clarified.

"Oh." Timur said, hanging his head down. "Yes, it's true."

"Porsha said..." "She herself said that she doesn't want it, and I never argued about it and tried to push it away," Timur said. "The furthest we came was being okay seeing each other naked."

"That's...sad," Nooshy said. "I thought at least once."

"No, she said no, and I have never pressured her into it," Timur said, looking at the monitor if Nooshy was still okay. "So I kept telling everyone that we are okay, but the reality is...Porsha has already thought of breaking up."

"Why?" Nooshy asked, lifting herself up. "She never said she isn't happy."

"Strange, the last time we were on a trip it ended just an hour later because she decided to end it, saying she is scared of being raped," Timur said. "It was a trip in a forest."

"But if it was bound to happen...you would rescue her from being, right?" "Not even another thought," Timur said. "But there was no civilization even 50 kilometers away, so she thought that I would rape her."

"Oh," Nooshy said in response, seeing how tears were coming out of his eyes.

"Yeah." He replied, wiping off the tears and standing up. "Vitals are normal, no elevated heart pressure, so we can go."

"Oh right, yeah," Nooshy said as he took off the leads from her chest.

"The car is ready, I'll just go and tell my mum that we are leaving." He said and walked out of the procedure room, while Nooshy stood up and put on a coat. She felt bad for him because by his words Porsha was the bad one in their relationship. And he had no reason to lie.